PDA

View Full Version : The babies have arrived!

Sevaede
05-28-2006, 11:28 PM
Remember Mama Cat? Well, she finally brought her kittens up (after ten weeks). I fear, though, that some have been "gotten" by a snake or worse as there was one I did not recognize and the one I was looking for wasn't in the crowd. Anyways! The tortie baby is out there, a medium haired grey kitty, and a grey and white kitten. So, hoorah! :D The only negative? Yep, you guessed it. FIL.

*Troy tells him that MC brought her kittens up*

FIL: Hopefully a hawk will come by and eat them. I don't need any more damn cats. *starts walking away*

Me (I assume he could hear me because he whipped his head around when I said this): He needs to get RESPONSIBLE and SPAY his cats is what he needs to do. Not sit around and b**** about kittens.

My plan is to trap the females and have them spayed and then put them back. He is not going to do that and has made that painfully obvious. I think the father(s) might be one (or more) of the cats that the video rental store next door has. Well, they're strays but everyone thinks they belong to FIL and they stick around the video store (He did have something like twelve cats when we moved here but the numbers have dwindled to two females and their recent litters). I have only seen three. Can you guess their colours? ;) Yep, a BEAUTIFUL grey and white striped, a grey, and a black.