PDA

View Full Version : Today's Pet of the Day, Tarzan

Logan
05-09-2002, 10:29 AM
I'm on a mission, I guess. Please don't let me offend you by saying this, but I think we have an extra special Pet of the Day today, Tarzan. He is estimated to be 60 years old! And his owners have not only provided a wonderful picture (he's eating out of a spoon that he holds himself), but also a wonderful story and video, with sound and everything.

I know a lot of people don't go to the Pet section, but it might really be worth your while today. Tarzan is older than his owners!!!

I try to comment everyday, on each Dog, Cat and Pet. I am not as faithful as a couple of other folks here about doing that. I just thought this "senior" guy ought to get extra cudos today! What a guy!! :D

gini
05-09-2002, 11:03 AM
Logan, I couldn't agree with you more. Everyone must go visit Tarzan today. And if you can, listen to him sing.

momoffuzzyfaces
05-09-2002, 12:30 PM
I agree, Tarzan is one special bird. I wish my computer could handle videos but the picture of him eating out of a spoon was remarkable in itself. I am so impressed with this bird!!!!:D

Logan
05-09-2002, 06:03 PM
You guys have done great!!! Keep those wonderful well wishes coming for Tarzan!!!

momoffuzzyfaces
05-09-2002, 06:38 PM
Did you notice how he points his back toe up while holding the spoon? Reminds me of sticking my pinkie out when I drink tea!:D

Gio
05-10-2002, 05:34 AM
Unfortunately I very rarely have the time to post on the Cat, Dog Pet of the Day section. :( But I do look!

Logan
05-10-2002, 07:34 AM
Originally posted by momoffuzzyfaces
Did you notice how he points his back toe up while holding the spoon? Reminds me of sticking my pinkie out when I drink tea!:D

:D :D :D How cute!!! LOL!!