PDA

View Full Version : And one becomes TWO!!!

*LabLoverKEB*
05-28-2006, 09:29 PM
Ahhhh.. I'm soooooo thrilled!
We just got home a few hours ago... with new Yellow Labrador Retriever... LOVELY RITA!!
Rita is the CUTEST lil pup ever! I'm just in love with her! We had to stop at PetCo on the was home... to get a tag for the lil' baby, and some puppy food. We got her collar, and most of her toys ahead of time. My dad just got the wire crate the day before we got her, (Saturday).
I really don't know why I'm telling you all this... becuase you all are gonna hate me since I don't have and pictures up here yet! But, I WILL! :o

GoldenLuv
05-28-2006, 09:31 PM
SHAME ON YOU

i love my labbies and love the breed

now show those darn pic's.. or i will come and kidnapp your baby... hehehehe

Logan
05-28-2006, 09:31 PM
Oh Sarah and Sadie Mae! :D :D :D You got a new baby!!!!!! :) I love her name, Sarah, and I can't wait to see Rita with her big sister!!!!!!

Love,
Logan, Honey, Lilly and Baby Mack

k9krazee
05-28-2006, 09:32 PM
Awww, Congratulations!!! :D :D

Tollers-n-Dobes
05-28-2006, 09:32 PM
Congratulations, You must be so excited! What does Sadie think of her? Weren't you going to get a Golden puppy? I can't wait to see pics (and some of Sadie too!), I'm sure Rita is adorable :)

*LabLoverKEB*
05-28-2006, 09:33 PM
Ohhh!!! Thank you guys tons! I'm just in LOVE with the baby girl!

Logan, you're mister Mack is just to die for!! :eek:

sammy101
05-28-2006, 09:33 PM
Congrats!Cant wait for pictures! :D

Toby's my baby
05-28-2006, 09:36 PM
Congrats!!! She sounds wonderful!! Hurry up with those pictures!

Cincy'sMom
05-28-2006, 09:37 PM
Congrats Sarah and Sadie!! Can't wait to "meet" Rita!!

lute
05-28-2006, 09:40 PM
YAY!!! CONGRATS!!! :D i can't wait to see pics! :D

luvofallhorses
05-28-2006, 09:52 PM
Congrats! :D I can't wait to see pictures! :) Aren't labs the best?! :D

bckrazy
05-28-2006, 09:55 PM
OMG! I had no idea you were getting a Lab puppy :D Congrats! She must be sooo precious, PT is going to be overloaded with Lab-puppy-cuteness. How old is she? Where did you get her? How are her parents (if known)? We NEED more info! I'm sure you have your hands full right now, though.

wolfsoul
05-28-2006, 10:04 PM
Congrats! :) I thought you were getting a golden -- what made you change your mind? How old is she? Have you thought of a registered name? I can't wait to see pics, she sounds adorable.

dab_20
05-28-2006, 10:06 PM
I had no idea you were getting a pup! Congrats!! Can't wait to see pictures! :)

dogzr#1
05-28-2006, 10:16 PM
Congrats! I didn't know you were getting a puppy. Guess I missed a thread. :o I am so excited and I agree, we need pictures!

GoldenLuv
05-28-2006, 10:29 PM
Congrats! :D I can't wait to see pictures! :) Aren't labs the best?! :D

I agree they are and sooo are goldens

animal_rescue
05-28-2006, 10:31 PM
Congrats on the new addition!

Daisy and Delilah
05-29-2006, 05:57 AM
CONGRATULATIONS!!! How exciting for you. Kisses all around to all those doll faces. Pics please! :D

Alysser
05-29-2006, 07:01 AM
O-M-G!
Sarah, I never knew you were getting him this early! Congratulations and I can't wait for pictures. :D

Rachel
05-29-2006, 07:11 AM
There certainly are a lot of surprises around Pet Talk and this is one of the best. Congratuations, Sarah (and Sadie May). Rita is going to be so much fun. I'm not going to beg for pictures, even though I want to desparately, as I know you are *otherwise occupied*. :D :D :D

I am just so very happy for you and want you to know that. Rita is one lucky pup.

Cookiebaker
05-29-2006, 08:10 AM
Oh no way!!!! :D I am grinning from ear-to-ear over here! Congratulations on your new baby labbie girl, Rita. Add me to the people who are sitting on pins and needles waiting for pictures!!!!

How old is she????

CoNGratULaTionS!

*LabLoverKEB*
05-29-2006, 08:56 AM
I'M SOOO EXCITED!!
As I type this, Rita is in her crate... she does whine a lot, but most of the books said that you have to ignore her, or else she'll get her way! And we don't want that!

As for the questions asked:
We got her about 2 hours away from where we are.
Her parents a just GORGEOUS! Dad is a VERY handsome boy, and mom was tooo tired to come and say hello! (Keep in mind, she was just spayed a few days ago!) Must be cery tought for poor mom!

Oh, and her brothers! Such a crack up! They all play together so well! They are so fun to watch together!

As for a registered name: we are goint to register her, her name will go something like this: Lovely Rita blah blah blah
Thanks again, everyone! I love how you all are just as excited as we are!
Oh, as for Sadie, let's just say she was used to being an 'only child'! :rolleyes: :p

shihtzulover850
05-29-2006, 09:02 AM
Yay Someone Got Another Puppy! I Love It When Pters Get Puppys! Lots Of Pics! :D :D :D :D :D

cyber-sibes
05-29-2006, 12:15 PM
Congrats on your new puppy! Can't wait to see pics of Rita!

BC_MoM
05-29-2006, 12:24 PM
So where are the pictures?! :D

*LabLoverKEB*
05-29-2006, 05:30 PM
LOL, you guys make me laugh!
I'll be getting the pictures up on here later today... *hopefully*! :o :D :p
We took A LOT of pics of Rita today. Right now, she's sound asleep in her crate!

.sarah
05-29-2006, 05:39 PM
I'll be getting the pictures up on here later today... *hopefully*! :o :D :p
Girl, you shouldn't have even posted this thread without pictures! Are you nuts?

POST THE PICTURES!

And congrats, by the way. lol

zoomer
05-29-2006, 07:36 PM
OMG Congrats! I saw the pictures she is sooooo freakin cute! :D

Ginger's Mom
05-30-2006, 06:05 AM
:eek: No pictures? Heeheehee. Congratulations! I am sure she is adorable (although I wouldn't know personally ;) ). It will take Sadie a little while to get used to having a little sister around, but I am sure they will become good friends.

Pam
05-30-2006, 06:20 AM
I really don't know why I'm telling you all this... becuase you all are gonna hate me since I don't have and pictures up here yet! But, I WILL! :o

We could never hate you but we certainly could turn into a bunch of whining pains in the you know what if pictures don't come soon. :) I am so excited for you. I too didn't know that Sadie May was about to get a sibling. Oh there is puppy fever here at Pet Talk! First Logan and now you. :)

anna_66
06-01-2006, 08:19 AM
all are gonna hate me since I don't have and pictures up here yet!
Good thing I'm finding this thead after I looked at your picture thread or I'd be bugging you non stop:D

She is such a little doll and I'm looking forward to seeing her grow, grow, grow into a lovely lady!