PDA

View Full Version : Sooo embarrassing! :o

Cookiebaker
05-28-2006, 07:59 PM
ACK! This is SO embarrassing :o :o Today, we had a family meeting, and I fell down, just like a little kid, splat on the ground. Skinned up my knee -- we didn't have any napkins or tissues, and I needed a bandaid badly. This was right in front of everyone too. What is up with that?? I think my ankle twisted or something, and we were on a steep driveway.

Wellllll, that wouldn't be soooo bad, except Friday, at work, I turned around kinda fast, and my foot got caught in the telephone cord, and went straight down on a concrete floor.

WHAT is up with that?? It is SO embarrassing!! :o Ugggggh!

Toby's my baby
05-28-2006, 08:12 PM
Lol, it happens to the best of us. ;)

I am the gaurd on my basketball team (the person who brings up the ball after an out of bounds ball, or a made basket) and I was just walking it up the end of the court, with nobody on that side of the court except me and the ball, nobody was gaurding me or anything. And I fell right on my face and the ball went rolling. :o I was SO embarrased!

IRescue452
05-28-2006, 08:30 PM
Not so bad. I was learning to clean the kennels at work my first day and I tripped over a low rail right in front of the regular workers.

Karen
05-28-2006, 08:42 PM
I am a klutz and have literally half the sense of balance than other people (the other half, along with the hearing in my right ear, was surgically removed along with a benign tumor), so if I trip or start to fall, I finish falling, apologize to everyone around me for scaring the bejeezus out of them, then carefully get up. I am well-padded, so don't get that hurt.

How ironic is it now that Paul is the one in pain and immobilized right now - he somehow, in the course of a normal day, tore cartilage in his knee.

shihtzulover850
05-28-2006, 08:55 PM
hehe! happens to the best of us. even movie stars :rolleyes:

lute
05-28-2006, 09:21 PM
woah. you are having it sucky! it'll get better! :)

moosmom
05-30-2006, 08:43 AM
Cookiebaker,

It's only the beginning, honey...TRUST ME!!!! As you get older, your knees and ankles will give out on you for no good reason and BOOM - down ya go. It's not the falling down part that I was ever embarassed about. It was all the people around me watching the whole thing that I was the most embarassed about. :rolleyes:

lizbud
05-30-2006, 10:49 AM
I know the feeling you get when you suddenly find your self splat out
on the ground. :o About a week before the PT Picnic at the dog park
I was taking out a bag of trash & Maggie & Smokey were doing zoomies
around the back yard( excited because they got to go for a car ride) .
Maggie ran into my legs & knocked me off my feet. The trash bag sorta
broke my fall, but everything fell out of my purse & I scraped one knee.

I'm so glad no one was around to see it but me & the pups. :D

trayi52
05-30-2006, 11:43 PM
Don't feel bad, I do it all the time. Once I even broke my foot! I am known as the clumsy granny around here!

Willie :)