PDA

View Full Version : My first shot at a movie....

slick
05-28-2006, 04:05 PM
This new digicam is so confusing and I still really need to get the hang of it. Thanks to Debbie's movie making tutorial, here is my first movie of Max. The video should open with Windows Media Player. You can really hear his purring in it. Just ignore my voice. :o

ChrisH
05-28-2006, 04:10 PM
Awww, that is so cute!! Max, you are such a gorgeous boy!! :D

WolvesRawk
05-28-2006, 04:12 PM
Max is very cute :p

slick
05-28-2006, 04:15 PM
Chris, I emailed it to you first before I posted, as promised but it got bounced back so I had to delete one file and send it again. Sorry. :(

Toby's my baby
05-28-2006, 04:19 PM
That is so cute!! :) Max is adorable!

Killearn Kitties
05-28-2006, 04:24 PM
Hi Max!!! Hello sweetie! I love hearing your purr!!!! :D
Oh how I would love to be able to come and give you pats and snugglies!

gini
05-28-2006, 04:40 PM
Drat, my windows media player says I am missing a codec.

How I hate when this happens. I have no idea where to go get the right codec..........

Guess I will just have to visit Max myself! ;)

sirrahbed
05-28-2006, 04:42 PM

Same here! I hate that!

Pam
05-28-2006, 04:43 PM
Cute! Cute! Cute! Max is really playing to the camera. More please. :)

slick
05-28-2006, 04:43 PM
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/download/AllDownloads.aspx?displang=en&qstechnology=

Gini, try downloading and installing the latest version of Media Player. If you feel uncomfortable doing it, just email me and I'll call you and walk you through it.

xoxo

Russian Blue
05-28-2006, 05:02 PM

How I hate when this happens. I have no idea where to go get the right codec..........

Guess I will just have to visit Max myself! ;)

Gini, you can right click on the video and save it to your computer. Once it's downloaded you can watch the movie with no codec problems.

Nice to see a live video of your furkid slick! :)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
05-28-2006, 08:09 PM
Max! I could even see you even though I'm on my Verizon card! You are SUCH a cutie pie! :D

Not to worry, Slick, you'll get the hang of the camera in no time. Just keep practicing, and showing us your practice shots. :D

Oh, and I had to save the file to my computer to see it too. Will have to try to download the newest version when I get back to high speed access. :D

gini
05-28-2006, 08:50 PM
Oh Slick, great job. Thanks everyone, I saved it - and then viewed it.

Max is wonderful and I loved that I could hear him purring. Isn't he sitting next to the instruction booklet? Helping Mom out huh?

Randi
05-29-2006, 08:47 AM
Hi sweetie! How lovely to see you at last, and hear you purr. :) I'm anxious to see Fister's reaction when I play it to him. :D Now you have to get in the habit of posing Max, so your mom can show us more.

Well done, Slick! ;)

Edwina's Secretary
05-29-2006, 09:25 AM
Hi Max! Hello Max! <waving frantically>

shihtzulover850
06-01-2006, 12:59 PM

Yup same thing here oh well I am sure it is cute :)

gini
06-01-2006, 01:53 PM
Gini, you can right click on the video and save it to your computer. Once it's downloaded you can watch the movie with no codec problems.

Nice to see a live video of your furkid slick! :)

Everyone who is having trouble viewing the video - try the above because it worked for me!! Max is so adorable!

RobiLee
06-01-2006, 02:12 PM
Everyone who is having trouble viewing the video - try the above because it worked for me!! Max is so adorable!

This normally works for me but today it isn't. I still get the same code problem. Hmmm..... :confused: