PDA

View Full Version : Christiansmommy & Jeremy are doing just fine! ;)

Pam
05-26-2006, 07:24 PM
What an exciting day! Sorry for the delay in posting but we just got home. Hubby and I got the call early this morning a little after 4:00 AM. We took our time getting ready because we figured it would be several hours as Christian took 12 hrs. to make his appearance. I thought maybe we would be lucky to see him by 10:00 or 12:00 noon. Well, within 15 minutes of me arriving in her room he was born!!!! I walked into the room just as the doctor said he was ready to come. We peeked under the sheet and saw his head crowning. One push and he was out!!! Robyn did an awesome job and the little guy was exercising his lungs the minute his head was out! WAH! WAH! WAH! :D

He only weighed 4 lbs. 9 oz. and is only 18 " since he is almost a month early. Other than that, he is just fine. Thank you God and thank all of the PTers who said a little prayer. They are running tests and all seems to be just fine. He is in the neonatal ICU because of the fact that Robyn had gestational diabetes but that is just routine. She will come home probably on Sunday but he will stay probably another day or two for testing. His little kidneys are working just fine and he did a nice pee right after birth and is producting nice wet diapers. :) He also has a nice appetite and is sucking well on his bottle. Soooo, without further ado, here is Jeremy. :)

Here is Daddy trying to remember how to put a diaper on. :)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v80/Belrip/DSCN0490.jpg

Mommy is holding him for Christian to see. :)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v80/Belrip/DSCN0500.jpg

And lastly, here he is after polishing off a whole ounce of dinner and giving Mom a nice little burp. :)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v80/Belrip/DSCN0510.jpg

Hope you enjoyed. He is a little cutie pie (but of course I am just a little bit biased!) ;)

CagneyDog
05-26-2006, 07:33 PM
What a little cutie! I'm glad that all is well, and I look forward to more updates :)

Alysser
05-26-2006, 07:38 PM
Sorry, I missed the thread:(

Anyway, he's so cute and I'm so glad that he's ok! :) Congratulations!

Karen
05-26-2006, 07:38 PM
Congratulations, Jeremy, born on a special day! Welcome to the world, wee one!

Samantha Puppy
05-26-2006, 07:40 PM
Awwwwwwwwwww, what a beautiful boy!! Congrats to evreyone!!

Logan
05-26-2006, 07:48 PM
Oh Pam, how special he is!! Not only was he born on our friend, Sandra's birthday, but also on the birthday of lots of other loved Pet Talkers!!! :D I'm so glad he is ok. He is small, but looks terrific and I'll be his "wah wah wah" makes up for a little less weight than you expected!!!!!!

Hugs to Robyn and her family and to you. I know you're tired, but I'm so glad you and Wade could be there with her. What a quick delivery!!!!

Much love to you.

Logan

Corinna
05-26-2006, 07:51 PM
Oh man now I really can't wait for my grand daughter to be born. cONGRATS TO ALL.

jenluckenbach
05-26-2006, 07:54 PM
WELCOME to the world!!!!! :D Great things come in small packages. And not to worry, I was 1 month early and weighed on 4 pound something and I did just fine. ;)

k9krazee
05-26-2006, 08:13 PM
Welcome to the world Jeremy!!!! :D

Daisy and Delilah
05-26-2006, 08:22 PM
Congratulations Everyone and Welcome to the World Jeremy !!
What a great day Pam and all!! The whole family looks great. What a sweetheart the little fella is. YAY!! Another member of Pet Talk. Now I hope everyone can get some much needed rest :D

Pam
05-26-2006, 08:25 PM
Hubby has just started loading HIS pictures in the computer so these were taken by him. This little guy was probably blinded by flashing lights today. :p I told him to get used to it though since he was born in this family. :p :D Fortunately I thought to resize them. :o Sorry about the other big pictures. :o

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v80/Belrip/DSC_2526_S_s.jpg

And

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v80/Belrip/DSC_2448_S_s.jpg

caseysmom
05-26-2006, 08:27 PM
He is so precious. Congratulations to all of you.

Cataholic
05-26-2006, 08:35 PM
He is just so precious! Congrats to all.

Rachel
05-26-2006, 08:48 PM
Oh Happy Day! It is indeed a birth day for Jeremy. What a little pumpkin! If he turns out to be half as dear and kind and loving as his big brother, it will be more than any family could wish for.

Congratulation to Robyn and Rob and to Pam and Wade.

Cincy'sMom
05-26-2006, 08:50 PM
Happy Birthday, Jeremy!! What a little cutie you are!!

shais_mom
05-26-2006, 08:55 PM
Congratulations Grandma and Grandpa!
And everyone all around! :)

gemini9961
05-26-2006, 09:06 PM
Congrats to the happy family and glad all went well. Welcome to PT Jeremy!!

RobiLee
05-26-2006, 09:08 PM
Ok, you have me a little bit teary eyed here. The pictures are wonderful! I'm so glad that everyone is doing well. Jeremy is adorable. So new, so frail and so WONDERFUL. Your family is truly blessed. Thank you Robyn, Pam and the rest of the family for sharing such a wonderful moment with us.

{{HUGS}}

K9karen
05-26-2006, 10:37 PM
*Adult WAH! WAH!* of happiness, relief, joy and congratulations from me! You did mention Christian was born on labor day weekend, and here's Jeremy! making his Memorial day debut! That's so cool! Lots of hugs, kisses to Robyn, Rob, Nana Pam, Poppop Wade, Uncle Ryan and big brother Christian!

Toby's my baby
05-26-2006, 10:55 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v80/Belrip/DSC_2526_S_s.jpg

And

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v80/Belrip/DSC_2448_S_s.jpg

I'm in LOVE with these pictures!! What a cutie!! He is adorable! Glad everything went well! :) Congrats!

Killearn Kitties
05-27-2006, 01:26 AM
Many congratulations!! I'm glad to hear that all went well.
Your pictures are absolutely wonderful. :D

Uabassoon
05-27-2006, 01:49 AM
Aww he's adorable! Congrats to your whole family!

Barbara
05-27-2006, 04:13 AM
Congratulations everyone !!!!!

Maya & Inka's mommy
05-27-2006, 04:33 AM
CONGRATULATIONS WITH YOUR NEWBORN JEREMY !!

Sara luvs her Tinky
05-27-2006, 07:29 AM
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Im so happy for you guys!! He is just a little cutie pie!!!!!!! I'm so glad for Robyn... seems like she had a FABULOUS delivery!!

Give Jeremy some kisses for me... !! :D

Cookiebaker
05-27-2006, 07:33 AM
Thank you, Pam, for giving us a glimpse into the new life of your baby grandson. What a beautiful baby, and we are so happy for Robyn and her hubby. :D Please give them our congratulations when you see them again!! :D

smokey the elder
05-27-2006, 08:03 AM
AWW! Jeremy is a cute little guy. Congratulations!

sasvermont
05-27-2006, 08:16 AM
Robyn, Pam and family - such terrific news. I am so glad everything has turned out fine and that Robyn had such a seemingly easy delivery - fast anyway!

I love the photos and he is a handsome fella and will make Christian a cute little bro, I am sure!

Congrats to all of you. Birth is such a wonderful thing, isn't it? And to think we were all there for our own!

We will expect weekly (at least) photos, of course.

Now everyone can get some sleep. Well, all except our dear Robyn.

L,
SAS and her campers

4 Dog Mother
05-27-2006, 08:19 AM
Welcome to the world, little Jeremy!

Congrats to the entire family. What a precious little boy you have there. Can't wait for more pictures! Keep them a comin'.

lizbud
05-27-2006, 08:31 AM
Congrats all around. Jeremy is so cute. I'm so happy that everything
went smoothly. He's another treasure. :)

catnapper
05-27-2006, 08:32 AM
I just realized I forgot to respond to this last night! I was so excited that I called Ashley over to see the first June baby was born! :D

Holy smokes, he was eager to meet us all -- nearly a month early! :D I'm so glad all is well and both mommy and baby are healthy with no problems at all! Jeremy is one handsome little early boy :)

Pam
05-27-2006, 08:45 AM
Thank you everyone! Birth is really a miracle isn't it? Mother and baby are doing fine this morning. Robyn's blood sugars are normal! YAY! Bye bye gestational diabetes! Her blood pressure has been a little elevated so we have some concerns there. Other than that, all is well! I started an album and here is the link:
http://community.webshots.com/album/550789906ZLHlTO

Now hurry up Sara, Ashley, Logan and Corinna. Can't wait to see all of those tiny little ones. PT is about to have a population explosion! :D

Sara luvs her Tinky
05-27-2006, 08:58 AM
AWWWWWW

HOW CUTE!!! I love the picture where he has the one little leg sticking up in the air!! It made me :D . He is probably wondering what to do with all that room to move around!! SWEET Jeremy!! :)

anna_66
05-27-2006, 09:25 AM
Oh Pam he is GORGEOUS! What a lucky woman you are to be a grandma again:D
The pictures are wonderful and I'm glad to hear momma and baby are doing good!

Off to look at your photo album and smile some more:D

petslover
05-27-2006, 10:31 AM
wow. what a gorgeous baby!! Congrats! I know you all must be very proud. :D

jazzcat
05-27-2006, 10:53 AM
Oh my, what a little cutie! I'm so glad he and mommy are fine. :)

Congratulations!!

momoffuzzyfaces
05-27-2006, 11:31 AM
How wonderful!!!

I have to agree he is adorable!!! He even shares a birthday with PT's Sandra (tatsxxx11). I see a future PT member on the horizon!!! :D

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL!!!

WELCOME TO THE WORLD AND TO PET TALK JEREMY!!! :D :D :D

Edwina's Secretary
05-27-2006, 12:31 PM
Congratulations all around and welcome Jeremy!

luvofallhorses
05-27-2006, 12:44 PM
Congrats to everyone, he's adorable! :)

ChrisH
05-28-2006, 05:51 AM
Congratulation Robyn, Pam and family! :D Welcome to the world little Jeremy!

captain
05-28-2006, 07:09 PM
Oh, Congratulations ............ :D

What a cutie pie!!! :D

Vermontcat
05-28-2006, 07:53 PM
Congratulations to your whole family! :D
Jeremy is such a little cutie!
Good things come in small packages. :)