PDA

View Full Version : Heartless people

Anita Cholaine
05-26-2006, 04:36 PM
So, I was outside school with my friends, and this poor homeless, dirty dog came close to us. I don't know why, but they thought that it was funny to see a dog in that conditions, and they started making jokes about it... I was really mad on that moment, but then, my best friend's boyfriend decided that it would be funny to spit on him! :mad: The dog just kept looking and them with nothing but love and innocence in his eyes...
It was pathetic to see them, they just don't realize that it was as bad as making fun of a homeless person in the street.
My friend loves dogs as much as me, so she was really upset too.. I don't know why they don't understand how strongly we feel about animals :(

Ginger's Mom
05-26-2006, 04:58 PM
I am sorry that you had to see that Natali, and I am really sorry that the dog is in such a sad condition. Do you have an agency you can report the dog to that can help get him out of the street and into a better environment?

lute
05-26-2006, 05:06 PM
what a terrible thing for them to do!

unfortinatly when people realize you love dogs they will always make fun of you about it or do something to try and tick you off. they are just trying to start something and that is your chance to try and educate them about what they are doing is wrong.

shihtzulover850
05-26-2006, 05:52 PM
ughhhhhhhhhhhh that is terrible I hate it when people do that!!!! :( :mad:

Alysser
05-26-2006, 06:56 PM
Natali, I'm so sorry you had to see that. Some of my friends are pathetic like that. Or just the neighborhood kids. They even bother dogs that owners are walking which they have stopped since they get told off so often. But that's truley unessacary. I don't see how people can laugh at a homeless dogs in horrible condition. That really is just plain heartless. :mad:

zoomer
05-26-2006, 07:00 PM
That's horrible... :( Heartless... heartless people :mad: :( :rolleyes: :eek:

Karen
05-26-2006, 07:12 PM
I am sending you a big hug, I know it won;t make up for those awful people, but maybe it'll help a little.

Anita Cholaine
05-27-2006, 09:40 AM
Thank you everybody. Unfortunately, I don't have a rescue close to my house, but I'll try to do something for the dog if I see him again... Who knows, maybe my grandfather would like to adopt him...

lisahumphreys882
05-28-2006, 02:41 PM
First of all, no offence, but your friends (making fun of the dog) need some serious help. Who in their right mind would make fun of a dog, a homeless dog at that. That's such an idiotic thing to do. Anyway sorry you had to go through that.

Miss Z
05-28-2006, 05:14 PM
Why oh why oh why oh WHY are there so many *beeeeeeeeeeep* idiots in the world????!!!!!!!:mad:

I know exactly how you feel Natali, it pisses me off SO much. You are so much better at containing yourself than I am, in that kind of situation I blow a fuse and end up yelling at everyone. Not the best way to do stuff, I know, but it really enrages me. Keep strong for the little doggie. Everyone here knows that you're right. Those people have sad lives if they can't allow their cold, stone hearts to open up a little and show some sense of love and care. I don't know why people think it's 'cool' to hide these emotions. We are all PEOPLE, so why should be look silly to help another creature? I hope that little, brave dog manages to find himself a home.