PDA

View Full Version : Geez! Life sometimes! I swear....!

Sus
05-26-2006, 06:04 AM
Hi, guys!!! It has been a while... again... and I am so sorry that I never got the opportunity to say THANK YOU ALL!!!! :) :) for all the nice greetings on my birthday some time ago!

I have had all sorts of difficulties this spring and shortly after my birthday (at which point I was already stressed to smithereens) - my d... computer broke down! :eek: And this would be, of course, at a time when I really really needed it on a daily basis! :mad: Ever since then I have been working on various solutions to make it work and get back online (in the beginning I even tried to repair it myself, but this made everything a whole lot worse!! :D) Now, things are finally beginning to work out - I think - by the help of some good friends - but just to be on the safe side I thought I'd better send you this post right away! One never knows what is going to happen next... Yesterday my printer refused to print... :rolleyes:

Anyway - we're still around, Bella and I! And:Have a nice weekend sweet Pettalkers!! :)

Love,
Sus and Bella!

slick
05-26-2006, 10:57 AM
Hi Sus. Nice to see you back, but so sorry about the 'puter. You know, up until two years ago I never had a computer at home at all. Don't know what I would do without one now.

If you get desperate, try Fister. Maybe he can help you. ;)

Edwina's Secretary
05-26-2006, 11:04 AM
Hello Sus....I am delighted to see you back on again!

Randi
05-27-2006, 09:01 AM
Hi Sus! Don't put up with that computer shop down the road! They ought to get you another ... for the price you paid! :eek: Don't mess around with it anymore, unless you're quite sure what you do! ;)