PDA

View Full Version : We get to start the thread on Whiskers!

catmandu
05-25-2006, 09:32 AM
Whiskers you are such a good and smart Cat.
You are 110% Right about what a Good Cat Companion does.
We do that too for our Dad, as we appreciate having a nice Furr Ever Home too.
You are a Cat after our own heart Whiskers, and we send an Especially Warm Hearted MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Wonderful WHISKER, COTD,and we sure enjoyed meeting you at our Pet Party.

Donnaj4962
05-25-2006, 09:54 AM
Oh Whiskers! You are just an adorable little one. I am so happy that you have been chosen as COTD! You look so cute laying in your sink! Your marking are gorgeous.... you look something like a moo-kitty!

Congratulations again on COTD! Enjoy lots of luvvins and extra treats today!

Bari_d
05-25-2006, 11:36 AM
What a handsome boy you are, Whiskers!!! And obviously a total love! We are so glad you found such a wonderful, loving, forever home! And congrats for being a most special cat of the day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride (http://www.cathappy.com)

We have a rescued Mom and kittens that need homes - www.cathappy.com/torti.htm

Chloe and Joey's Happy Mom
05-25-2006, 11:39 AM
Whiskers is sure a handsome young cat. He has a face I could just stare at for quite some time. Congratulations Whiskers! ;)

blue girl
05-25-2006, 12:35 PM
Whiskers, what a beautiful cat you are, even sitting in the sink like that! I would love to feel all that soft fur! Sounds like you are living the good life and helping lots of people have good days. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

chocolatepuppy
05-25-2006, 05:27 PM
Whiskers, you sure are handsome! You look very comfortable in the sink. ;) Congratulations on COTD! :)

tatsxxx11
05-25-2006, 06:08 PM
Whiskers!!! Oh, what a cutie you are!:) I'm enchanted by your sweet face, that expression!:) How comfy you look, resting in your "bowl!" lol
I was so touched by your words and your human's, too! You certainly fit the descriptioin of man's, woman's, EVERYONE'S best friend!:D And I don't think you needed to work too much magic to win over your humans! You're perfect and perfectly enchanting, just being YOU! Bless your humans for giving such a deserving kitty a second chance at life!:) Congratulations on your well earned Cat of the Day kudos, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying a very happy, fun filled day with your family!:) Hugs and kisses to you, adorable, lovable Whiskers!:)

LittleOrangeKitten
05-25-2006, 08:48 PM
Whiskers, what a handsome, soft, fluffy kitty you are. What is it about cats and sinks? LOL You look quite comfortable and ready to be loved.

Have a wonderful COTD!

LMigliore
05-25-2006, 09:29 PM
Oh, Whiskers! Another cat in a sink, and a handsome one at that. We need Frostfrog to give his studied opinion about why cats sit in sinks. Even my Zippy, who barely can fit, puts himself there. This seems to be a cat conspiracy and we need to get to the bottom of it. How can we use our sinks when cats are in them?

AbbyMom
05-26-2006, 09:01 AM
Congratulations Whiskers! You look so handsome in that sink!