PDA

View Full Version : pet portraits on a shirt, etc.

wolf_Q
05-08-2002, 04:51 PM
I was actually looking around for a place that would put a design my friend and I did (Pogo the punk ferret...lol don't ask....) on a shirt. The place I found seems great because they don't have a minimum order (many places make you order like 25 shirts or so) and they'll customise it to your own design. I think the shirts are about $10, mouse pads are $10, tote bags are $12. Anyway, I know in the past some have asked me about getting their pet portrait put on a shirt or something.......so I was just wondering if this was anything anyone was interested in. I can do logos too.~~Amy :)

aly
05-08-2002, 05:07 PM
Maybe you can make an official Pet Talk tshirt?

wolf_Q
05-08-2002, 05:10 PM
Hey that's a great idea Aly! Who here would be interested in that? If you are give me some ideas for what type of logo you all would want.

Sudilar
05-08-2002, 08:12 PM
A Pet Talk shirt is a great idea!!!!

sammi
05-08-2002, 08:54 PM
I would love that also!!! Would it be easier to do like a pet talk patch or something that people could put on what ever T-shirt they want etc.?
I would order a shirt or whatever.

Sara luvs her Tinky
05-08-2002, 09:48 PM
Yeah a pet talk shirt would be cool..... I would get one.
Now for a logo............. HOW ABOUT TINKY AND JUPITER
lol just kidding :p
How about the logo they have at the top of the screen?? (with Tinky and Jupiter) :p o.k. i'm kiddin again:p

aly
05-08-2002, 09:50 PM
Maybe Karen or Paul can add their creative input?

Kfamr
05-08-2002, 10:21 PM
Hehe how aobut a shirt, with a dog... and a cat.. with mohawks and spikey collarss..then ill definatly wear it! ... i want a black shirt though!:D

Logan
05-08-2002, 11:07 PM
If Karen and Paul were interested in doing this, it seems like the most logical log to use would be the one at the top of the page...that's Pet Talk to me, and Karen designed it!

zippy-kat
05-09-2002, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by Sara luvs her Tinky
HOW ABOUT TINKY AND JUPITER :p

don't forget Miz Sophie lol! :p
kidding...;)

Ann
05-09-2002, 05:00 AM
Oh please show me that picture of the punk ferret!! My boyfriend loves ferrets and he also got a thing for punks, so a shirt with that one would be a perfect gift!!!!!

Can you show me a picture of it please?

wolf_Q
05-09-2002, 08:16 AM
Ok Ann, I have to get the picture from my friend first. :) She has an albino ferret named Tacoma. We have several views of Pogo. :D He's cartoon, has a mohawk, leather jacket, dyed tail, etc. lol.

KayAnn a shirt like that would be cool too. ;D

jackiesdaisy1935
05-09-2002, 09:40 AM
I think a PetTalk shirt would be great, I like Logans idea of the PetTalk Logo, but of course you would have to get permission from Karen and Paul, but it sounds great, no offense to KayAnn, but no mohawks or spikey collars for me. LOL
Jackie

Kfamr
05-09-2002, 09:42 AM
Amy!!! I want a ferret shirt! mohawks.. awesome!! lol ...what will the shirt say on it?

Corinna
05-09-2002, 10:29 AM
I have an avery program on my computer that lets me make Iron on transfers. I made a shirt for my son , he was gone for 6 weeks and missed his kitties. We used our digital camera and our printer. We did it for about $7.00 (shirt and transfer paper)It was a fun project I'm doing some for a quilt I'm doing, on all my 4-h projects as a kid.

wolf_Q
05-10-2002, 12:14 AM
Lol, KayAnn, I'll add ya to the list of people interested in Pogo shirts lol. It'd probably just say Pogo. He really looks more like a wacked out weasel then a ferret, but he's cute lol.

Yeah I've done some of those iron-on transfer things you print out too. Mine didn't work well, and the pic didn't stay on very good. Maybe it was just the brand I had though.

No offense to anyone, I seriously think that pet talk logo at the top is great. I like the 3 pets, they are adorable. But I personally, probably wouldn't wear it on a shirt. Of course I'm a teenager too lol. I'd love it on stickers or something though.

wolf_Q
05-10-2002, 12:45 AM
A doggy for KayAnn.....

LOL yeah I was *really* bored during 3rd period. He turned out really funny looking. ;)

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid20/p90cf7a184e4c372d833b1c8c6a5ab0d0/fdbfb0ed.jpg

anna_66
05-10-2002, 08:33 AM
Did you draw that, or do it on the computer? It's great!

ramanth
05-10-2002, 01:35 PM
I'm somewhat an old git and I'd love a Pet Talk shirt with the Pet Talk logo on it. Either on the front top left of the shirt... or across the back. :D

Maybe on the back and I'd have Kimmy and Kia embroidered on the front..... hmmmmmm

Tanya&Fritz
05-10-2002, 02:02 PM
I'd love a Pet Talk t-shirt. We could even put the address on it (wwww.dogoftheday.com). You know, good publicity!

sammi
05-10-2002, 02:55 PM
The reason I suggested a patch or iron on is that if one person does the ordering is could get real involved (sizes,money & collecting it, colors). Or would everybody order their own??

wolf_Q
05-10-2002, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by anna_66
Did you draw that, or do it on the computer? It's great!

Lol both....drew it on paper, colored it on the computer. I think it's quite odd looking. Promise I can draw better cartoons than that, but I did that during school....half asleep....

DoggiesAreTheBest
05-10-2002, 03:50 PM
He!He!He! Love that doggy picture. His name should be Rebel!