PDA

View Full Version : Update on Blueberry =]

bluekat
05-24-2006, 06:17 PM
Hi everyone :) ah I know I haven't been around in soo long but I've been so busy with school & everything else lately. But I thought I'd just pop in to let you know how Blueberry is doing.

About 2 weeks ago, we noticed that he seemed to be throwing up quite a bit and leaving little droplets of liquid everywhere (which smelled really bad too). He was also laying around alot and not eating too much. The fur on his belly was knotted so we brought him to the vet to get his annual lion cut & for a checkup. Well after he got his cut, he came back and seemed perfectly normal again =\ But we just brought him to our regular vet again the next day. They took a urine sample and turns out he had Struvite Crystals in his urine (I think that's what its called..). So now, he is on medication and we had to switch him to a new brand of food.

But anyways, he only seemed sick for that one weekend and now he's all better ;) He seems to love his new lion cut. Pictures will come soon! :D

catmandu
05-24-2006, 06:22 PM
We are so pleased that Blueberry has made that wonderful recovery.
We are sorry that he missed the Party, but next time their will be something special for him.

kuhio98
05-24-2006, 06:30 PM
I'm so glad he's doing better. And YES! We definitely need some new pictures of that crazy-whisker boy.

Donnaj4962
05-25-2006, 08:39 AM
Oh boy.... Blueberry pictures! I can hardly wait! I am glad that he is feeling better!

bluekat
05-25-2006, 03:51 PM
Thanks! I will take pictures this weekend..
I'm so glad it wasn't anything too serious with him :)