PDA

View Full Version : Update on my weight loss

king2005
05-24-2006, 12:15 PM
o.O
All I can say is DANG!

I think I've lost a lot more weight. my pants are a bout 6" too big (when I pull them out in front) & they use to be tight before March 13th '06. Not only are my pants nearly falling off my butt, but the legs are SOOOOO loose its not even funny anymore!! I can pull my pant legs 5" !! I remember when I thought I was gonna have to get bigger pants as these were getting too tight!

I think I'm gonna buy a new pair tonight!!! oh man, I hope it makes me look thinner, so I can shock Anna... She knows I'm diferent but she can't put her finger on it.. She sees me too often so she isn't able to notice a difference... So I think with proper fitting pants, I'll look my proper weight :D

I took some photos of Shawn & I & my face looks like me again & thinner too!!! I really think I'm close to 150p!! I just don't have access to a scale.. but don't care much about the scale.. I'm just happy I'm getting healthy again.

My legs feel more toned (not by much) as I'm walking a lot with Shawn & we bring Cyrus & hes not trained so he pulls a bit & my arms feel & look better again (once again, just a little difference)... Tom hasn't seen me, in weeks & I'm hoping with proper fitting clothing he'll notice a difference :D

JenBKR
05-24-2006, 12:53 PM
YAY congrats! Feels good when your clothes get to big, doesn't it ;)

Zippy
05-24-2006, 03:05 PM
Congrats.

king2005
05-24-2006, 03:31 PM
I keep tripping on my pants lol.. I nearly did a face plant into the glass doors by the elevators, as I tripped lol

I have to pull them up every few steps hahah

lv4dogs
05-24-2006, 03:34 PM
GREAT job Jess! Keep up the good work, you can do it girl!

I keep tripping on my pants lol.. I nearly did a face plant into the glass doors by the elevators, as I tripped lol

I have to pull them up every few steps hahah

Yeah, I'd say it is time to splurge on a new pair of pants or two.

king2005
05-24-2006, 03:55 PM
GREAT job Jess! Keep up the good work, you can do it girl!

Yeah, I'd say it is time to splurge on a new pair of pants or two.

I can only afford 1 pair of work pants (have to go to wal-mart) & 1 pair of shorts... next month I'll get another pair of shorts (only need 1 pair of pants for work)... Wait till you see me in a month, hopefully I still fit in the new shorts & wont look stt stupid at the Toronto Zoo lol...

I really need a smaller bra :rolleyes: I'm gonna ask dad for $$ for my b-day so I can get one, as I don't have 60.00 for a new one (I get the best for support on my bad back..