PDA

View Full Version : My Lost Ark!

sandragonfly
05-24-2006, 08:30 AM
:( I give up. this was two nights ago news, I didn't want to bring this up, worry you too as hoping my whole ark would show up.

I know this isn't the thread you want to hear or read, either do I. and I am sorry for that, things just kept coming up, in need of your comfort words. I am lost. :(

I came home from a miracle to a disaster. a broken window, my half of ark have escaped. after looking for 10 + hours, only two have found their way back. oh.. god knows how long and where they've gone. I just lost my black lovebug a couple of weeks ago and now, this..?

I'm completely speechless & heart-dragged. I don't think I can be around until I find everybody. I can't lose one of my four.. :( :mad: :(

I cannot. :(

Donnaj4962
05-24-2006, 08:44 AM
Oh my Gina! How awful! Prayers coming your way to find your babies! Please keep us posted!

Queen of Poop
05-24-2006, 08:46 AM
Prayers to guide your babies back to you. And a big HUG for you.

JenBKR
05-24-2006, 08:57 AM
((((hugs)))) oh Gina, this is the last thing you need. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers that you may find the rest of your ark. Keep us updated!

Maresche
05-24-2006, 09:13 AM
Come on now Purrcious babies. It's time to come home now. Your Mummy misses you so much.

Gina, I'm sending you all the good vibes I can muster that all your furkids come home safe and that things turn for the better for all of you.

catlover4ever
05-24-2006, 09:16 AM
(((HUGS))) Gina, I'm so sorry to hear about your babies missing. I will keep you and all your babies in my prayers...sending good thoughts to guide all your babies home quickly.

Catty1
05-24-2006, 09:29 AM
Oh NO!

I hope that neighbour that helped you when Shaddow was missing will keep an eye out.

COME HOME BABIES!

hugs hugs hugs

Catty1

catmandu
05-24-2006, 09:36 AM
The Pet Angel Search And Rescue Squad Is Working Overtime To Get Your Cats On The Right Track Home.
Put Some Tuna Fish Or Something Nice Out.
We Pray That The Squad Has Thier Usual Success.

Karen
05-24-2006, 09:55 AM
Put out some smelly, yummy food, and tell all the neighbors!

You'll be in our prayers.

moosmom
05-24-2006, 10:05 AM
Gina,

Get a can of Whiskas treats, go out and shake the hell out of it. If they're around and hungry enough, they'll come running. Cats don't venture far from their food source.

I would also notify your neighbors so they can keep a look out.

Oh honey, I'm so sorry you've had to go through so much crap. Any idea how the window got broken and if any of your belongings are missing (besides your Ark, I mean).

You're in my thoughts and prayers, girl.

sandragonfly
05-24-2006, 10:32 AM
so strange.. I just had my half ark fed. I sat down, helplessly watching four empty bowls sitting on counter waiting for to be licked off.. my fear. :(

I had salmon/tunas (ark's favorite) out for two days now, they just kept drying out. http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b127/mystichild/sigh.gif I have shaked treats more than I should sleep. unbelievable all four have never leap into my sight, they (except shaddow sometimes) usually respond!

thank goodness I just finished finals yesterday. I have neighbors, pictures, tunabowls & crayola - I'm listening to him extra carefully.

how do you stand to do four cats on a flyer? :( :(

Lizzie
05-24-2006, 10:59 AM
Oh no! Not Miles! I don't want to imagine that boy out there on his own. If I'm in tears all these thousands of miles away, I can imagine how you are feeling. I wouldn't be getting any sleep either. Have you called all the shelters and vets in the area? As Lisa would say, check the shelters thoroughly. Take a friend so that it's easier for you. I don't know your ark well, have all the missing cats been outside cats before you adopted/rescued them?

Zippy
05-24-2006, 11:02 AM
Oh gina.I am so sorry.Prayers for you and your babies.

JenBKR
05-24-2006, 11:03 AM
oh sweetie I wish there was some way I could help you. If I can do ANYTHING, anything at all, please let me know. ((((hugs))))

Maya & Inka's mommy
05-24-2006, 11:04 AM
Oh my gosh, Gina, will there ever come an end to this for you?? :(
Do you know how that window got broken?
4 cats lost, oh my, a nightmare :eek:

Be sure to take a "hearing" person with you when you walk around in your neighbourhood. But of course, you've already done that....

Good luck with the search sweetheart!!!

CultureJunky
05-24-2006, 11:37 AM
Me, Jack & Sunny are praying they'll come back, are they microchipped?
Maybe you could put an announcement on local radio? Something might come up, and just go and knock on everybodys doors.
I don't think cats go all that far, so they can't be that far away from you...ask everybody to check sheds, locked cupboards, anything and everything until you find them....
Please keep us updated :(

trayi52
05-24-2006, 12:00 PM
Gina, I'm so sorry you keep having so much bad luck. Prayers are on the way that your babies will find their way home to you. I do hope your luck will change for the better soon.

Willie

sandragonfly
05-24-2006, 12:10 PM
sorry moosmom - I found two big rocks inside. :mad: :(

lizzie, shaddow and star used to be ferals. this is shaddow's 4th (first indoor) home, from backyard breeder to another. and star, I found her on one rainy night two christmas ago.

zephyra (in avatar) is my heart, dear soulmate, buddy, life and everything. she was my first furkid, who started this wonderful ark and I've had her since she was 10 weeks old - almost five now.

and miles, my little brave hopper! third cat of the ark adopted from shelter - he also was only 3 months old when I got him. all are microchipped.

I couldn't stop crying thinking.. :( I'm leaving for now, thank you everyone.

kuhio98
05-24-2006, 12:15 PM
Are they microchipped? Have you been to the kill shelters to fill out lost pet forms? Make sure you take pictures with you. This link may have something you haven't tried yet. PetRescue.com (http://www.petrescue.com/library/find-pet.htm)

lv4dogs
05-24-2006, 01:19 PM
Oh no Gina, I'm so sorry to hear that. Yous are in my thoughts & prayers. Hope they all come home safe & sound and soon!!!

moosmom
05-24-2006, 01:29 PM
Gina,

I just thought of "theory". When whoever threw the rocks through your window, your cats would've run for cover INSIDE your apartment, under the bed, behind the sofa, in a crawl space, and NOT outside like you said.

Did you call the police and file a report?? If not, why not??? A crime has been committed.

Just a few questions that ran through my mind.

JenBKR
05-24-2006, 01:34 PM
Gina,

I just thought of "theory". When whoever threw the rocks through your window, your cats would've run for cover INSIDE your apartment, under the bed, behind the sofa, in a crawl space, and NOT outside like you said.

That's a really good point, could they have found really good hiding places inside? And are too scared to come out?

Lizzie
05-24-2006, 01:42 PM
I've been wondering about that also, but I don't think they could have hidden in an apartment for more than 2 days - unless they got behind a wall or something like that. Gina - would Crayola indicate if she could hear them crying behind a wall or similar? I've also wondered about them jumping out of a hole in a window, it surprised me.

I assumed the rock throwing was done by the same guys as have trashed her upstairs neighbors apartment and broke into Gina's apartment. Perhaps they hit the wrong windows as they broke into the wrong apartment? Given your last experience with the police, Gina, are you concerned about making a report?

I wish I was there to help you look. How many of your friends and neighbors can you rely on to help you?

Logan
05-24-2006, 02:00 PM
Gina, my heart is broken for you. :( I'm going to keep you and your precious 4 in my prayers.

Logan

sandragonfly
05-24-2006, 02:48 PM
yes but I wasn't home for a day and half. :( guilty I know, I stayed at a dorm of friend's after JDRF walk for final study because of no ride the next early morning.

they must have had a couple of hours sheering off fright, peek out then escaped. I know they love being outdoor so they would try run out at any chance when they can. :(

if they are somewhere inside here, crayola would have heard you didn't hear or have I seen as I have made many meal whistles for my other half. remember when shaddow went missing? there aren't much of places they could hide, crawl, squeeze into - I've looked behind stove, refrigator & even inside toilet a couple of times already.

I reported just after I got home. they rolled their 'voice', too many times now. I called 5 shelters and 7 vet hospitals too - I've been looking for ride to shelters and offices, most shelter/offices close when neighbors come back from work. I only know three good neighbors, all of them has my number, email & pictures. I don't know about others, too many druggers live around here.

I read the link you provided, kuhio - the only task I couldn't now is to call the roadkill number.

fluffy mice, two mini-blankets and my old sandals I left outside on porch for them has been rained away.. :(

Lizzie
05-24-2006, 03:04 PM
Can you have a friend call the roadkill number? I don't want to contemplate the possibility that one or more of them might have been killed on the road, but in your place I would want to know as soon as possible - although, I guess, you can't recover the body which is what I would want.

Is there any possibility that you can move somewhere else, extremely difficult as it would be to find somewhere that would accept your ark? Your losses keep escalating, and in the environment you are in at present it doesn't look like that will change. Can you share a house with some of your friends?

Sending out messages long distance to Miles, Star, Shadow and Zephyra to come out of hiding and find their way home - NOW, you guys!

catlover4ever
05-24-2006, 03:14 PM
Gina if you are interested in emailing or telephoning an animal communicator...let me know. If you want to talk to Brenda, she has helped me in talking with Gracie about her eye problems, Brenda communicating with Gracie helped me to make my hardest decision about having her eye remove.

I know some people don't beleive in such things but I truely beleive that Brenda is a gifted person and again if you want her services send me a PM and I can provide you the information that you will need. --- Meg

orangemm
05-24-2006, 03:28 PM
Oh, dear Gina, I am in tears reading your post. I will keep all of you in my prayers and thoughts.

Hoping and praying your babies come home soon.

(hugs)

critters
05-24-2006, 03:32 PM
That's terrible! A similar thing happened to me a few years ago when the monsters knocked the screen out of the sliding door, and many escaped. Sassy became incredibly feral, but I trapped her again 2 years ago. If you can, set out traps in your neighborhood. Good luck!

DJFyrewolf36
05-24-2006, 03:34 PM
Prayers on the way that everyone comes home safe...and soon!

*HUGS*

K & L
05-24-2006, 05:20 PM
Oh this is so sad. Please put up fliers, call shelters, check with neighbors, and put food outside by your doors. Good luck to you!

buttercup132
05-24-2006, 05:51 PM
Oh no,
Seems like the problems just dont stop for you:(
You are a very strong person(inside)
I hope they come back
You guys are all in my thoughts

Alysser
05-24-2006, 06:02 PM
Aw Gina...I'm so sorry.
I would call the cops first as a crime was committed here. Call shelters and scower the nieghborhood some more. Good luck to you!!

sandragonfly
05-24-2006, 10:44 PM
this is just absurd. :( :(

I walked, walked and walked with rattling treat can all around, behind, front, under my home, looked up on roofs and in trees all day...nothing. :(

I bumped into many walkers, distant neighbors & bicyclers, nobody saw anybody. at all, not a nod.

I checked the storm basement one more time, saw a person's shadow as walking down there and turned my head aruond - the heavy basement metal door let go the hook, fell and hit my face. finally broke down. now my side of left eye's bleeding and swollen. :( :mad: those people who put us through this!! neighbor said it needs a stitch, I didn't think so. I'm so doggy-tired. I just want my furdears back!

I'm done for the night, body aches, no bones. I dread they're stolen. :( :(

Catty1
05-24-2006, 10:59 PM
Oh, Gina...I am just heartbroken reading this.

Remember Shaddow was away a bit longer than this, and she turned up. You have people looking out for you and they know about your furbabies.

I am praying hard as anything that they will show up!

hugs hugs hugs
Catty1

Corinna
05-25-2006, 12:26 AM
Just seeing this I'm sorry to hear about the ark . I'm praying for them and a safe return.

.sarah
05-25-2006, 12:47 AM
Gina I am so sorry to hear about this. You and your missing four will be in my thoughts for a safe return, and soon!

Sevaede
05-25-2006, 01:02 AM
I am so so sorry. *hugs* Many good vibes to you. After all of this, I can't imagine anything worse happening.

Darn it, you guys! Get home! Now!

chocolatepuppy
05-25-2006, 05:03 AM
Gina, I am so sorry your kittys are missing. :( I will be praying for their safe return.

Mad Mags Moo
05-25-2006, 05:12 AM
Just read this post. I am so sorry for what has happened. My thoughts are with you. Take care xxxxxxx

Sara luvs her Tinky
05-25-2006, 06:01 AM
Oh my heart is just breaking for you. I'm praying that you babies return home soon!! :(

Donnaj4962
05-25-2006, 08:37 AM
Oh my Gina.... I am sorry that you got hurt while looking for your babies.

My girls and I are sending the strongest prayers that your babies come home soon! I know you are just heartbroken about this, as are all of us here on PT. I cannot believe that all of this has happened to you sweet one.

Keep the faith... and Gary, we could use some help from the Pet Angels! Could you send them out right away if you haven't already done so?

I know that PT prayers are strong and can create miracles. I am not giving up hope and faith.

Lobodeb
05-25-2006, 09:11 AM
Gina, my goodness! Just when I think things can't get worse for you, THEY DO! This is terrible!

I have a question that I hope isn't out of line. But when you go walking, are you taking someone with you who might be able to hear one of them meow? Maybe they're meowing from where they're hiding and you can't hear them? Just a thought.

What about petfinder.com? Have you looked to see if anyone's posed any found cats?

Prayers on the way to the ark! Come home, kitties, Mommy's worried sick about you!

k9krazee
05-25-2006, 09:29 AM
Oh no :( I just saw this, Gina I will keep you and the missing kitties in my thoughts and prayers!

catmandu
05-25-2006, 09:43 AM
The entire Search and Rescue Squad is out, and they are working 24/7 to find your Friends.
I have often said, that if my house was broken into, and everything stolen, but my Cats all right, it wouldnt matter.
I can buy a TV , or Stereo.
But nowhere on Earth, is there a JJJ3 store.

sandragonfly
05-25-2006, 10:41 AM
I don't have much time, my friend's here to take me to shelters and out for a lunch break but I gotta tell you my dear girl, star is found!!

thanks to crayola!! actually, and the cats too! this morning everyone, except crayola on the floor was sleeping on me - cats usually jerk up when they heard something (one or more cats stood up, being alert's enough to wake me up and crayola wouldn't wake/push me up unless it's beeps or loud) - I woke up and looked at crayola immediately, watched him really carefully... he had his head & ears up, looking at where the sound was.. yes, the back porch! (cats were hard to tell, 6+ cats were looking in different directions) :rolleyes: and guess who I saw?! star! she gave up!!

star was pawing a metal food can, trying to get treats out of it. I balanced a food can with treats in it on a mini-table so when a cat tries to touch it, it'll fall off and used peanut butter on bottom of food can so not all treats would fall out as star was trying getting them out and made clinging sounds crayola could hear! tunabowl wouldn't do much, just sitting there on porch all flated, being eaten off.

I opened the door quietly, star got starled at first but recognized my voice - I took sticky treats out for her, she desperately started giving me headbumps! :D :D I picked her up and took her in for good!! she seems fine, just very dirty from five days. :eek: I got too excited but realized the other three are still missing.. :( :( I've never had more than one missing, am not so used to four.. I'm just so happy star IS home!

I'll be back to answer some of questions I saw, pet talk prayers seems is working, swirling out to us & more hope is coming! back shortly.

aki
05-25-2006, 10:51 AM
Yay! I am so glad Star is back! I hope the others are on their way too!

~Aki

Karen
05-25-2006, 10:55 AM
One down, three to go!

Maresche
05-25-2006, 10:58 AM
Oh I'm so glad Star is home. Now the others can follow her home.

The way you rigged the treat can to make noise for Crayola is genius!

Prayers and positive thoughts continue for the other 3 missing kitties.

Donnaj4962
05-25-2006, 12:05 PM
YAY! I am so glad that Star has come home! Like Karen said, one down, three to go! See, PT prayers work! And Gary's group of PT Angels have done some great work, helping Star to find her way home. But there is more to be done!

Keep your chin up Gina! You are genious for rigging the can of food for Crayola to hear! I know you are doing the best you can.... keep it up!

Yay Star! Welcome home baby! Now where is the rest of the ark????!!!!! :rolleyes:

catlover4ever
05-25-2006, 12:11 PM
Thank you dear Lord for guiding Star back home safely....please continue to hear our prayers for Gina's other precious babies.

Gina, I'm so very glad that Star has returned.....prayers are still coming for the rest of the Ark.

Russian Blue
05-25-2006, 12:59 PM
I'm just reading this now Gina! I'm so sorry for everything that has happened but I'm so glad to read that Star has returned. Keep the spirits up & I'll send many vibes your way for everyone else to return safely.

With so many people praying and sending vibes it's just a matter of time before everyone is back together.

Queen of Poop
05-25-2006, 02:45 PM
How wonderful, one baby home, 3 more to go. Prayers continue...

orangemm
05-25-2006, 04:09 PM
Gina, I'll keep praying for all your babies and you. This has been on my mind a lot; I can't imagine the grief and pain you are feeling.

Happy news about Star!!! Now the rest of you get home....right now!!!

CultureJunky
05-25-2006, 04:13 PM
Yay Star! Well done for returing to your mum. Now it's up to you to send signals to tell the others they must come home cause they're mum is missing them so much...I will keep hoping that the others will come home to you...just keep those treats out and I'm positive they'll all come home :)

sandragonfly
05-25-2006, 06:54 PM
thank you everyone. today has been going sooo slow and achy. :( no luck, sore eye/cheek, tears giving me skullache.

we went to four shelters (where one had my zephyra's description wrong), none of my precious kids were waiting or found. :(

I finally had my friend call the roadkill number for me, nothing came up fit my decsriptions. heart pounded hard all way, trying to fingerspell the whole feature colours & sizes without her misunderstanding me and you ask for three different 'bodies'.

being a passenger most of the day have allowed this is end of the world, what if... and what I can't imagine or what could have happened to them haunt me all day long. kills me. I'm still having a hard time to understand star is really (already) home, my mind is so hefty to remember there is a better hope. I only smiled when I came home to my flithy star, "oh lord, you're HOME." they cannot still be out there somewhere safe!! I'm getting more upset and tearing down all way they let me.

I've also bought home a loan trapper, I'll be setting it up tonight when it gets a bit dark. I think my goldie helper is better, stress-free.

lobodeb, that is crayola, he walked with me half of the day yesterday - he heard something once but it was two in distant cats chasing (fighting?) each other. if I can find someone to, I could.

by the way, I looked through petfinder - nothing there - thanks for reminding me. I'm home, going back out and turn my flashlight on now.

kb2yjx
05-25-2006, 07:04 PM
Gina, I do not know what to say to you!!! Like Gary said, if you break into my house, take everything, but leave my cats alone!!!! I can only send prayers. Prayers for you to keep your spirits up and prayers that those still missing will come home soon!!! BIG HUG FOR YOU!!! Sandra

K & L
05-25-2006, 07:13 PM
Good luck to you. I'm glad you got one of you babies home. Gosh you must be going crazy right now. I will keep watching this thread.

catmandu
05-25-2006, 07:41 PM
The Search And Rescue Squad Has Reinforcements And Will Never Give Up The Search.
They Will Search, Until Your Other Three Come Home Too.

Sara luvs her Tinky
05-26-2006, 06:09 AM
I'm so glad Star is home!!! I'll keep praying for the other's safe return!!

Sonia59
05-26-2006, 06:15 AM
I am glad Star is home. Don't give up, there is still plenty of hope for the others.
((((HUGS))))

JenBKR
05-26-2006, 07:53 AM
Oh dear star, so glad to hear that you are home! That means that there is hope for the others - don't give up! I have been praying hard for you sweetie, and I will continue to do so for the other three. (((hugs))) and good luck!

sandragonfly
05-26-2006, 09:51 AM
I trapped wrong (grey/white) cat this early morning. he got bleedy scrap on his nose from the cage. let go, I feel bad. :(

I came home, hoped for some notes on my doors.

nothing. :( my heart don't know what to say. words can't describe how I can't live with them gone.

I just cannot. my heartcat, brave three-legged and my shadow shaddow.

they mean the whole flare sun to me.. they can't be this far!! I don't understand.

:(

Catty1
05-26-2006, 09:57 AM
Star just got there first, hon - the rest will follow...I have to be away til Tuesday night, and won't really be near a computer...but I will be praying for you and your furbabies...

HUGS to you, and I bet there'll be some good news by the time I get back...in a very few days...

HUGS!

Catty1

Donnaj4962
05-26-2006, 10:49 AM
I agree with Catty1.... they rest will follow. Please don't give up the faith!

I am sorry that you trapped the wrong kitty! How awful that it wasn't a familiar face to you. :(

The long weekend will have more people at home, where they may see your kitties wandering around, trying to make their way home! (I am thinking that they have been at work all week and not seen your babies??? :confused: )

I will continue sending prayers and well wishes that your babies are home with you again soon. And I am sending some food along for Gary's angel patrol... they are woroking overtime and may need some extra nourishments!

God bless you Gina.... and lots of (((hugs))) coming your way from Indiana!

sandragonfly
05-26-2006, 11:38 AM
faith not given up. star did came home. lessens devastation, gained hope.

streets are awfully quiet this week, hopefully not weekend. not peanut butter treats have touched for a century.

flyers are up again, three cats this time. full salmon bowls filled with rains & leaves has been refreshened. I walk down through townstreet, small stores hopefully finding a found poster everyday.

they shouldn't be this far. it's six days now. are they hurt? hungry? helpless? more days go, more heart droplets come. :(

come back home, my babies!

DJFyrewolf36
05-26-2006, 03:54 PM
Keep your hopes up! My MILs cat Drako has been "missing" since last week, although we have seen him several times since then...he just doesn't want to come inside :rolleyes:

Star did come back! I'm sure the whole ordeal scared the poo out of everyone at the Ark...Cats have a bad habbit of hiding away for quite a while if something upsets them. My parents had a cat who hid in the rafters of the garage for two weeks before they found her. The dog chased her and really stressed her out...maybe your three are hiding until THEY feel comfortable again.

If I lived there, you bet I'd be out looking for your three furkids but all I can do from here is offer my support and a great big *HUG* from everyone!

Even the kitties send headbumpies!!

A big PLUR from all of us...and prayers too for the safe re-uniting of the ark

sandragonfly
05-26-2006, 04:49 PM
someone called!! they saw my flyer and they have my baby miles!!

he's eating right now, got the address, only 7-8 streets away, I'm gonna walk over there now!

oh god, please please be him!

Lizzie
05-26-2006, 05:01 PM
I've been even more afraid for him than for the others since he is not at all used to living on the streets and is missing a hind leg. And I've been hoping that someone would take pity on him and take him into their home. I'll be on tenterhooks until you get back and let us know.

catmandu
05-26-2006, 05:58 PM
The Search And Rescue Squad Hope That Thats The Right Cat.
Please Let Us Know Asap.

kuhio98
05-26-2006, 06:03 PM
Gina ~ Thank you for keeping us posted. I hope you don't mind, but I let the folks at IMOM know what was going on. They are all sending prayers your way. http://p088.ezboard.com/fimomcommunityfrm5.showMessage?topicID=765.topic

Lobodeb
05-26-2006, 06:34 PM
Oh, please, please, please be him!!! Let us know, Gina!

Prayers on the way!!! Please let it be Miles!!

jazzcat
05-26-2006, 06:52 PM
Gina, I'm just not posting but I have been trying to keep up to date.

I'm praying that it is Miles and you will have him back home safely soon! I'm so happy to hear Star has returned.

Fingers and paws crossed and lots of prayers that they all are home safe and sound very soon.

Corinna
05-26-2006, 08:14 PM
Well was it Miles ? I hope I hope!!!!

Russian Blue
05-26-2006, 08:23 PM
Just checking in and keeping all fingers crossed it's Miles!!!!!

k9krazee
05-26-2006, 08:41 PM
Fingers and paws crossed here!!! :D

Karen
05-26-2006, 09:25 PM
Hoping it is Miles! All miles-long miles of Miles!

Lizzie
05-26-2006, 09:46 PM
Please post, Gina, we are all eager to hear the news - hoping to celebrate with you but ready to commiserate if it wasn't Miles.

Sevaede
05-26-2006, 10:11 PM
Hooray for Star and possibly Miles! That is such great news!

Are the kitties particularly close? Hopefully they have not wandered far from each other!

sandragonfly
05-27-2006, 12:14 AM
MILES IS HOME!!!!!

I'm SO sorry I never got to you guys sooner!! the walk was looonger than I thought, came back to a friend waiting at my door. we gave miles a biiig gentle warm bath - he was SO MUDDY-stiffed.. he couldn't even move his legs or turn his head that much. :( then I had to take my friend somewhere and didn't had my pager until just now! :rolleyes:

it's 1:15AM now, absolutely pooped out - I gotta get up at 6 to get ready for my graduation - after that, I'll be sure to come back with how miles is! he seems OKAY.

again, I'm so very sorry I made you wait!

star & miles are home... HOME!! oh two more.. just two more..

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b127/mystichild/milesfound.png

G535
05-27-2006, 12:19 AM
Great news! Hope the other two aren't far away. :)

DJFyrewolf36
05-27-2006, 01:58 AM
Hooray! Prayers still for the two still out there!

chocolatepuppy
05-27-2006, 05:04 AM
The great Gina! Two babies back home, two more to go!I will keep praying for their safe return.{hugs}

orangemm
05-27-2006, 05:41 AM
I can't tell you what a relief it is to me for you to have found Miles! How absolutely wonderful!!! Hard to imagine the happiness you must feel having your sweet boy back HOME. I'm sure he is happier to be there.

Still praying for the other two lost babies............... :(

Daisy and Delilah
05-27-2006, 05:50 AM
I'm so glad to hear this news Gina!! :) Come home Ark! Momma misses you and so do we :(

Sara luvs her Tinky
05-27-2006, 07:12 AM
YAY!!

I'm soooo happy for you!! Im so glad your ark is finding their way back home!! :D

K & L
05-27-2006, 07:33 AM
Wonderful news! Now just the other 2 need to get home!

JenBKR
05-27-2006, 07:43 AM
Oh Gina (((hugs))) I am so very relieved to hear that you found miles. YAY! Two down, two to go. Keep up the fliers, you WILL find the other two. Still praying hard for you sweetie, and congrats!

catmandu
05-27-2006, 09:52 AM
Every Pet Angel Is Now Searching For Your Other Two Cats, Gina.
This Has Taken Top Priority At The Rainbow Bridge, And They Will Not Rest Until Your Cat Family Is Together Again.

jazzcat
05-27-2006, 10:36 AM
I'm so glad it was Miles, YAY!

Donnaj4962
05-27-2006, 11:22 AM
YAHOO!

Such great news that Miles is home.... and back in his meowmie's arms! I have been so worried about your missing ark, but most especially little Miles!

(((hugs))) to you Gina... and still keeping those prayers going for a safe return of the last 2 members of your ark!

Sonia59
05-27-2006, 01:44 PM
What great news! All paws and fingers crossed here for the two other ones. We are all, cats and humans, sending our best thoughts for you.

Lobodeb
05-27-2006, 01:45 PM
Oh yay!!!!! I knew it was him, I just knew it!

Just two more, just two more. Good luck and congrats on the graduation, too!

Lizzie
05-27-2006, 01:48 PM
I feel huge relief that Miles was found and is back home. They seem to be coming back one day at a time, so we look forward to hearing about the other two over the weekend - we hope, hope, hope!

Congratulations on graduating, I hope the ceremony went well.

sandragonfly
05-27-2006, 09:50 PM
it went well but long and restless! all was on my mind, messages on pager? notes on doors? someone saw someone? we had a nice lunch, dinner AND party.. :rolleyes: here I am now. :)

ok, here's miles story -

walking about one and half mile to seeing a micro orange (well, sort of BROWN) furball! I walked faster, the guy had miles in his arm, stroking and eating at the same time. when I walked up to their sidewalk, called miles, "hey there, sweetie.." - he glanced, still gorging. guy handed him to me.. oh my goodness, I'm really holding a wooden doll!

he crawled out of my arms, demanded for some more kibbles, obviously starved! the guy went ahead, handing me the bowl, "go ahead, you can have it." I thanked him as much as I can walking away. I sang a song, and sang (to comfort miles) all way home happily.

big warm bath, more kibbles/salmons, dry towels and a few cuddles before I went out again. today's miles - he's looking good! a little brighter, all orangie.. lol.

me too, I was most worried about this little boy - he can't ran as fast as others for safety. :( oh THANK YOU thankyou god!! he came home two days after star! I'm quite not sure how am I feeling all about this? joy too?

... oh dear. :( we can't forget ZEPHYRA and SHADDOW. heart breaks too many times now thinking. :( :( shaddow can be a bit stubborn, in a silly way and but zephyra, she always respond. I'm so scared. http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b127/mystichild/sigh.gif

kuhio - before I forget, thank you for bringing IMOM in. replying to two forums, one which doesn't correspond is pretty difficult. hi IMOM. :) I hope to go over there at sometime when things settle down.

guys, just so you know, I'll be gone to ohio (findlay) for about two days. (tomorrow early morning - monday noon). I would have not been comfortable to leave here if my sweet friend couldn't stay over here and watch out for my cats for me. I'll be keeping my pager handy, and let you know as soon as I hear.. otherwise, talk to you later when I get back. thanks you all for thoughts, prayers, hugs and cheers.

hugs,
..gina, star & miles :(

orangemm
05-29-2006, 08:18 AM
Let us know if anyone else shows up! Keeping fingers and paws crossed.

Queen of Poop
05-29-2006, 08:34 AM
Two babies home, two more to come home. Fur Angels, don't quit yet, guide those last 2 babies home, SOON. HUGS to you, continued prayers.

Catty1
05-30-2006, 10:38 PM
YAAY MILES!

I am back, Gina - you have a good time away and rest - and I am sure the rest of your fur family is not far away!

hugs
catty1

NKBurlington
05-31-2006, 02:17 PM
What a terrible story! I'm praying your others will be home soon.

This is one of my worst fears that some one would break into my house and my cats would escape.

Thinking of you . . .

sandragonfly
05-31-2006, 05:44 PM
thank you everyone.

please see here for the latest update,

[gone for now (http://www.petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?p=1509888#post1509888)].

:( I'll be back.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b127/mystichild/disasterstrikes.png