PDA

View Full Version : Help needed

persianmom
05-23-2006, 07:43 PM
Hi Everyone
I need some help to save a little black kittne with white paws. I nephew got this kitty when he was 8 weeks old. He has changed his mind and no longer wants or likes this is kitty. :( :( :( :( :( He has not got any of his shots or any vet care at all. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: He went as far as taking the kitten to his dad's house and left it there with 3 adults cats who had beaten up the poor little thing. His dad was on vaction at the time. So thankful he bought the kitten back to his apartment. Is there any one in the Milwaukee area that would like to rescue this little guy. His name is Booties and 5months old now. If you are inerested please e-mail me at [email protected]. and I will get the information for you on how to get in contact with my sister to save this little guy. I live in ohio and already have 3 cats and really shouldn't have that many because where I live am only suppose have 2. Thanks so much.
Carol

lute
05-23-2006, 07:47 PM
poor kitten! i would take him because i am pretty close to you, but i have my hands full already with 2 cats and 2 kittens.

definatly keep us updated on this poor fella.

catmandu
05-23-2006, 07:50 PM
I Cant Take Him.
Maybe You Could Have Someone Look Up No Kill Shelters In Your Area, As A Kitten Will Go Quickly.

moosmom
05-24-2006, 10:08 AM
I'd get that kitten away from your nephew as quickly as possible, for it's own safety. If he doesn't want or like it anymore, God only KNOWS what he might do to it.

If I still lived in Michigan, I'D take him in a heartbeat.