PDA

View Full Version : I think I'll chew my arm off next time.

RICHARD
05-23-2006, 06:32 PM
Someone had the line about Mohammed cutting off the sleeve to his robe because he didn't want to disturb the sleeping cat.

So what do I do If the cat's asleep on my arm?

Three times in the last week I have let the Edster creep into bed and in a minute he is asleep on my arm.

The other day we fell asleep and I woke up two hours later with him still on my arm....Of course it was about 45 minutes before I got the feeling back in my hand but, hey, that's life? :confused:

So do I go to sleep with a Swiss Army knife on the nightstand, JUST IN CASE??? :eek:

Catty1
05-23-2006, 06:56 PM
NO....get another cat to sleep on your OTHER arm so you have NO chance of hurting yourself...two numb arms can't grab a knife very well...

lol
Catty1

slick
05-23-2006, 07:11 PM
:D :D :D LOLOL Not the same thing, but didn't I hear a story about Coyote Love once???

catmandu
05-23-2006, 07:41 PM
I Just Say Move, And The Found Cats Move.
Eventually , But They Move.

captain
05-23-2006, 08:32 PM
NO....get another cat to sleep on your OTHER arm so you have NO chance of hurting yourself...two numb arms can't grab a knife very well...

lol
Catty1

Ha Ha - I LIKE your thinking there!!!

Richard - problem solved!!! :D
or as you would say "DONE!" :D

lute
05-23-2006, 08:34 PM

lol
Catty1

LOL!!!
that sounds like a GREAT idea! :D

Laura's Babies
05-23-2006, 09:14 PM
He knows where the best spot to sleep is... you cut that arm off and the next night he sleeps on the other one..... then what? :confused: :eek:

Edwina's Secretary
05-23-2006, 09:16 PM
:D :D :D LOLOL Not the same thing, but didn't I hear a story about Coyote Love once???

Ooooo Slick...we think alike....You always have your teeth don't you RICHARD?

Donnaj4962
05-24-2006, 08:28 AM
Awww, now why would you want to ruin a good thing by removing your arm????? I gladly allow Tabitha to sleep on my arm, and she does so for hours on end! I just don't see the problem here Richard! ;)

Your Eddie just loves you and wants to be with you... as close as possible!

Sleep well little Eddie.... and Richard! :D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
05-24-2006, 09:53 AM
Eeewwww....this brought back an image from a movie we watched last night. The Steven King thriller thing where the guy grabs onto the car and I missed something, but the next thing you know they showed his arm laying on the ground - and his body still on the car! :eek: <bleh>

I have to agree with Catty1's suggestion. Best idea I've heard in a long time! :D

Don Juan's mom
05-24-2006, 10:52 AM
With Don Juan, I just pat him gently on the backside and say "Sorry sweetie, I gotta get up," and he moves away. Try it. Sometimes the polite approach is best. :D

Liz

trayi52
05-24-2006, 12:07 PM
Catty1 had a great idea! I say take her advice!

Willie :D

todd
05-26-2006, 01:01 AM
Thats a good one. :D :D