PDA

View Full Version : one eyed calico persina in Alabama needs rescue ASAP

doolittleky
05-22-2006, 06:27 PM
I jsut happen to go to a group I belong to and they had posted this thread. Please Please if anyone is in this area please rescue her!!! She will be killed real soon!

http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=6122019

This is her buddy
http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=6327561

This is the thread I read about her.

See email below. We have NO space in purebred rescue in the Great Lakes or Midwest or South right now. We cannot take in this cat, but we can pay reasonable costs for s/n, FIV/FELV, and vaccinations if another group can take her in, and we can try to arrange transport to that group. This is a calico Persian who is missing an eye - she needs rescue URGENTLY. Let me know if your rescue can help by calling me TOLL FREE at 888-303-9454:

HERE I GO AGAIN,,,3YR OLD CALICO AT ATHENS ALABAMA...PLEASE GO TO
PETFINDER AND LOOK UNDER ATHENS AL.ZIP CODE IS 35611 THE DOG
POUND....THIS POOR BABY HAS BEEN THERE FOR ABOUT FOUR DAYS. I TRIED TO
CALL AND JUST GOT THRU THIS MORNING, HERES THE SCOOP. SHE IS AVAIL TO
RESCUE FOR FREE. .THIS IS A HIGH KILL SHELTER.SHE SAID THAT SHE WOULD
NOT BE PTS FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS AS I TOLD HER I WOULD POST THIS.
SHE HAS ALREADY BEEN SPAYED .I ASKED HER TO HOLD OFF ON KILLING HER...
THERE PHONE NUMBER IS 256 771 7889 ASK FOR AMANDA....TELL HER YOU
SPOKE TO CYNTHIA...SHE HAS ONE EYE AND SHE IS ADORABLE....THIS MAKES
ME SICK....

catmandu
05-22-2006, 06:33 PM
Again I Am Too Far Away To Help. And I Have Porchies Norma And Scratchier To Consider.
I Do Pray That Theres A Good Home For Her Somewhere.

Laura's Babies
05-22-2006, 11:29 PM
I can not believ they would put her to sleep! It is NOT her fault she wasn't wanted or treated right.. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP HER!

kitimom
05-23-2006, 12:06 AM
I have posted about the calico and companion on 2 other boards where there are folks from Alabama are members. Hopefully someone will rescue them and soon!!!!!

Laura's Babies
05-23-2006, 12:21 AM
That calico would be a marvolus kitty to have, I would love to have her but I am at my limit already...

doolittleky
05-23-2006, 01:49 PM
I hope if someon e can rescue her they can rescue her buddy too! She came in with another cat that is her friend but he isn't purebred and I am afraid she might get rescued and he will be there left to die.
Please Please someone help these two.

doolittleky
05-23-2006, 07:42 PM
i am bumping this up

lute
05-23-2006, 07:44 PM
oh i hope someone can rescue/adopt both these beauties! i wish i could help, but i can't. :(

Court
05-28-2006, 08:57 AM
I had called about rescuing the one eyed kitty, because I live in Athens. I was told she was being adopted from someone up north. Is this still happening??

doolittleky
05-28-2006, 02:49 PM
i don't know. I was jsut passing along an email that I had recieved from a board I belong to. I hope they also adopted her buddy with her. But I bet since he wasn't a purebred they didn't. It is so sad.. Thanks for letting me know though I have been all depressed thinking she got put to sleep.
Melissa