PDA

View Full Version : I'm finally getting a fish tank...

Suki Wingy
05-22-2006, 02:58 PM
Kind of. It has now been over a year that I have been doing research and begging for a betta. My mom and stepdad still say no, so I asked my dad if when I visit we can set up a tank and he could keep it in his office in front of his webcam. He got all exited and we started planing. We're going to try 1 betta and 3 albino dwarf cory catfish in a 10 gallon because that's what he has laying around. I'm going to boil and sand down this part of a ceramic pot I found at this awsome park where they used to mine for clay and make pipes for tileing the land. I'm also going to put in a lot of plants. I'll give you guys updates, and the URL to the webcam when it's up (Probably in a month) I'm SOO exited! :D :D :D

Husky_mom
05-22-2006, 03:02 PM
great news!! finally you can get the fish you´ve always wanted!! congrats, and please keep us posted........

btw love your siggy........ :D

Zippy
05-22-2006, 03:39 PM
Congrats on your new betta.Got any names picked out? :) Happy you are finally getting one.

My grandparents are getting me a betta for my b-day.My apt.doesn't count them as pets so i can have one.
They bought me the tank about a gallon i hope to upgrade in the future ;)
I will be getting a LPS betta and am planning to name him Moby Dick. :)

k9krazee
05-22-2006, 03:40 PM
Thats awesome! :D

Chilli
05-22-2006, 05:17 PM
Congratulations! :D
I can't wait to see the setup when you all are done, it sounds like it will be really nice! I've always wanted a few albino cory cats for Ellison's tank... hehe, I just might get some! ^__^

Suki Wingy
05-22-2006, 11:24 PM
Congrats on your new betta.Got any names picked out? :) Happy you are finally getting one.
Yup! Vertigo. I don't know about the corys though.