PDA

View Full Version : moosmom

davidpizzica
05-21-2006, 04:45 PM
I just wanted to give you the message that Donna's (moosmom) computer died and she won't be on PT for a little while. I'll be in touch with her by phone to give you updates on how she's doing and when she can get it fixed (or a new one).

carole
05-21-2006, 04:53 PM
Oh dear that is not good , poor Donna, if only she lived here, my hubby could muster her up a computer no sweat, let us hope she can get back online soon, as i will miss her, tell her David we are thinking of her and hoping she will be back with us soon.

lvpets2002
05-21-2006, 05:06 PM
:( Oh no poor Donna we are really going to miss you.. When do you think the computer will get fixed :confused: = Maybe you can borrow David's :) ..

carole
05-21-2006, 08:43 PM
That might be a little hard since they live in different states, a bit a way from each other i think too lol. :)

Karen
05-21-2006, 08:47 PM
But at least she's employed, and can work towards getting that one fixed, or a new one.

DJFyrewolf36
05-21-2006, 09:07 PM
That stinks! Hey David, tell Donna that if I were there, her PC troubles would be no more ;) (well maybe not, but she would feel better!) Thanks for keeping us updated!

Tell her I said Hallo and that I miss her on the IM

Laura's Babies
05-21-2006, 10:19 PM
I am sure going to miss her! Tell her I am going back to work in a few days and hopefully, she will be back by the time I get off!

MomOf7
05-22-2006, 04:40 AM
Awww darn it. Im already loosing the race :D Didnt see this thread!
Hope your puter problems go away!
You must be a riot! Look at all your friends.

smokey the elder
05-22-2006, 08:06 AM
D'oh! That's a drag. I hope she can get a new computer soon. There are inexpensive ones available.

moosmom
05-22-2006, 11:19 AM
I'm here (at work). So at least I can post from here anyway (when no one is looking). But at night, boy can it get boring!!! I can't really complaint about the old girl (not ME, the computer!!). It's over 9 years old and I'm SURE on it's last leg. I've had it fixed so far 3 times in the 9 years I've had it, so I've gotten my money's worth out of it. I'm going to email my brother to see if he has a spare laptop I can borrow.