PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else having problems loading Pet Talk?

Kirsten
05-07-2002, 01:44 PM
Wasn't posting here for a while, now I came back a couple of days ago but I'm having a lot of problems loading the Pet Talk pages. Often I won't be connected at all, or the pages won't load completely, and if they do, it takes forever.

I'm using DSL, which is usually very fast, so I wonder if I'm the only one here with these probs. :eek:

Kirsten

Former User
05-07-2002, 01:56 PM
We have DSL too, and sometimes have problems when being on PT, but we blame our provider, not PT :rolleyes:

AmberLee
05-07-2002, 03:09 PM
I have been having a little trouble the last couple days, too, and blamed my ISP. For what it's worth...

anna_66
05-07-2002, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by AmberLee
I have been having a little trouble the last couple days, too, and blamed my ISP. For what it's worth...

Same with us, but it's not just PT, and it's not all the time, just spraticly, expecially at night! Really makes me angry:mad:

Logan
05-07-2002, 03:20 PM
I cleaned up both computers over the weekend, defragmented the harddrive, deleted cookies, and I have noticed a huge improvement in speed. I am on a cable modem, but had noticed that it was taking forever for Pet Talk to "reload" after I made a reply. I don't know if what I did over the weekend helped, or if there was something amiss on my internet connection. All I know is that it is much better this week.

Logan

05-07-2002, 03:28 PM
we are on cable modem too ; and I haven't had any problems yet May be that's the solution guys !!!
by the way , I live in Belgium and my cable-net is called TELENET