PDA

View Full Version : Ughh... Corgi Breeder Rant!

bckrazy
05-21-2006, 03:03 AM
You know how my blue Corgi girl from Pawcific was reserved for the stud owner? Weell, they just NOW decided she is going brindle merle instead of blue, and needs a pet home =( so, the stud owner who just had to take her from us!!! backed out again and took a different puppy.

I'm sorry, this is just really disheartening. I know the breeder didn't have much say, but we would have loved this girl and I would've even shown her if she turned out to be show quality. I was looking SO forward to her, and I was SO crushed when they told us we could not have her, and this is just salt in my wounds! >_< It also frustrates me because I ASKED weeks and weeks ago if her coloring actually was blue merle, that it looked much darker. It feels like they really ruined everything for us, for nothing.

http://pawcific.com/milliepups.htm

On the other hand, I have to think that if we got her, we wouldn't have Fozzie. And Fozzie is perfect for us ;0)! And even cuter, IMHO!

lute
05-21-2006, 10:32 AM
oh, i'm so sorry. that's really disappointing.

zoomer
05-21-2006, 11:56 AM
That's too bad, I was looking forward to seeing him in your pictures... :(

dappledoxie
05-22-2006, 10:58 AM
Oh my :( That is salt in the wounds.... :( I am really sorry, I would be so upset but I am glad you have the gorgeous Fozzie!! :D

k9krazee
05-22-2006, 02:18 PM
Ugh, that is sad. :(

But thanks for the link, they are getting so big and are all incredibly adorable. I agree, Fozzie is waaay cuter ;)

tikeyas_mom
05-22-2006, 02:58 PM
Wow.. This breeder sounds like they arnt very organised...
At least fozzie found his forever home with you :). Hes so cute.

Husky_mom
05-22-2006, 03:05 PM
i have to agree to ALL the above posts.........how sad, disappointing, upsetting news, but Fozzie IS WAY MUCH CUTER!!!

i´m also sort of happy the way it turned otherwise we wouldnt have met that Foozie cutie of yours..........so despite the sad story it still had a happy ending....... :D

bckrazy
05-22-2006, 08:34 PM

I did feel really horrible about it at first, but after seeing Fozzie & Gonzo wrestling in the living room (and knocking things over as I run to catch them...) I CAN'T be mad about that. I also saved $600+ that I can now blow on things for Fozzie! Hopefully, someday I will get a pup from a great breeder. Not this breeder, though. I really feel they're too preferential of show homes and people that are in their "clique" of breeders/owners. Little do they know, we would've never backed out of that pup whether she was show/pet/whatever quality.

I feel it's their loss, and our gain for finding my little Fozzie boy! I went home and got him at lunch to bring to my English teacher, and literally 100+ high school kids were crowding around to see him. ^^ Some one asked what he was mixed with, and I was like "we think part Corgi and Husky..." and my friend Eric was like, "and part PRECIOUS!". hehe, I love my pup.