PDA

View Full Version : Good news for Tiger Lily!

Sevaede
05-20-2006, 10:52 PM
Troy and I went into Petsmart (as PetCo has indefinitely lost all of our business, at least this one has.) to get some things for the gerbilly girls. Well, I was looking at the puppy training classes when one of the workers walked by and asked if she could help me, I declined, and she walked a few feet away as she pointed something out to another customer. I immediately thought of Tiger Lily, walked up, and said, "Wait, I think you may be able to." I told her the story and she called another one of the female workers over to us. The first girl told Candice (the second girl. I forgot the first girls name.) the story. I made my only want very clear at the beginning: *I* want to foster her. Candice said, "No problem! That's actually very great since all of our fosters are full up right now. I mean, I have 20 cats at my house. It gets to that point. Heh." She proceeded to tell me that she'll get in contact with the president of Dixieland Dogs, a private rescue organization here in town, and let her know and they'll both call me tomorrow or the next day. Also, she told me that they'll pay for food and vet visits. *sigh* I am happy for the little girl. :)

As a side note, I ordered those free feline Greenies when that was posted and I got them! A nice 3 oz bag of Liver flavoured treats arrived for Soni this afternoon!