PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone, New here.

*Julie*
05-20-2006, 09:13 PM
Hello,
I would like to introduce me and my family. I have a husband and several "children". I have the two legged kind, and the four legged kind, three of each. :D I have a daugter (16 years old), two sons (3 and 6), two Labrador Retrievers (one yellow 6 years old, one choc 2.5 years old), and one German Shepherd (Almost two years old). My son also has a parakeet named Snowy.
The labs are hunting retrievers. The Shepherd is a police k9 and my hubby's partner. Needless to say they all are an important part of our family.

I see some familar faces and I am glad to join your forum.
I found this forum from a thread on Chaz, it sounded like a great place for a second membership to an online community.

I hope to "chat" with you soon.

*Julie*

Karen
05-20-2006, 09:40 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk! With that crew, you sound like you'll fit right in here!

I am Karen, one of the moderators here, and my current pet is Miss Hoppy, she's the little brown bunny you see as my avatar!

SummerRiot
05-20-2006, 09:50 PM
Hey welcome Julie!! :)

Another recognizable face :)

*Julie*
05-20-2006, 09:56 PM
Hey S.R.,
I think you posted the link to this site. Lol :D
I see momof7 is here too.

I can't wait to meet everyone else. Almost like a "new" world. Lol.

*Julie*

Zippy
05-21-2006, 09:21 AM
Welcome to PT.I am Nikki and you can see my baby Zippy in my sig.She will be seven in oct.My mom has a quaker parrot named Sweet P.

shihtzulover850
05-23-2006, 10:24 AM
Well hello! Welcome to the wonderful famed PT :p . There is lots to see and do here so I hope you enjoy. I am owned by one shih tzu named snuggles. :D