PDA

View Full Version : Hi. Im Norma the Porch Cat

catmandu
05-20-2006, 07:39 PM
Im my Little Bed.
I think I like it here, and I hope that I can stay here.
I have Guardians but they dont care about me.
They call me bad names.
I used to be thier friend, was growing up a mistake?
At least I can rest here, where its quiet and theres good food.
I like it here, a lot.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture2003.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture2002.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture2001.jpg
Oh Boy Chicken Slices! Yummmmy!

Catty1
05-20-2006, 07:56 PM
Norma, I hope you can stay with your daddy Gary, as you would have a very very nice home.

You are a lovely big girl.

Enjoy those slices - you deserve every bite!

hugs
Catty1

rg_girlca
05-20-2006, 08:02 PM
Oh sweetheart, growing up is never a mistake in the eyes of true animal lovers. It just makes you more loveable to us. :)

What a gorgeous girl Gary. Did I miss a thread somewhere?? When did Norma join the Found Cats?

catmandu
05-20-2006, 08:11 PM
Norma belongs up the street, Lorraine.
I think that she might be realated to Ragnar, as they are similar.
Shes not a Found Cat, she just likes it here where shes away from the Loud Lunkheads.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture2001.jpg
She can stay on the Porch until I can get her a New Home,as I dont want to be known as a Cat Stealer.

G535
05-20-2006, 08:32 PM
I wouldn't call it cat stealing if the cat is not being looked after properly. Hope you find a good home for her.

Laura's Babies
05-20-2006, 10:28 PM
Norma, you are always welcome at the Found Cat's Hotel, rather you are a porchie or a full time resident. Just keep hanging out there and you will find yourself in a far better place than you grew up in. You are a LOVELY girl and anyone should feel blessed to have you as their own to love and serve! Trust our friend at the Found Cat's Hotel and he will find you a good place where people will love you and treat you as you deserve to be treated.

CultureJunky
05-21-2006, 04:27 AM
Hey Gary (if I may call you by your name as I haven't been a member as long as eveyrbody else yet! :D )
how do you come up with names for the cats who come along to feed and sleep on your porch? Do you know their names already or do you just give them the first name that pops into your head at the time?

catmandu
05-21-2006, 10:29 AM
Please feel free to call me Gary.
All my Friends do, and all Pet Talkers are my friends.
I named Norma after my Dear Friend the Late Norma Broadbent of Hamilton who was a Cat Lover all her life.
Doris was named after my Dear Mother who taught me to love Gods Creatures.
Freddy just looked like a Freddy.
And Scratchier looks like Scratchy who always swiped at me.
Nugget looked like a lump of Gold.
I guess I have a knack for Cat Naming.

lute
05-21-2006, 10:36 AM
what a lovely kitty. :) i don't understand how some people can get a kitten, when it grows up they just ignore it. :(

amoore
05-21-2006, 11:47 AM
Norma is beautiful! Glad she has a loving place to get away from, the people who are rude to her. :)
Thank you for sharing.

lvpets2002
05-21-2006, 11:53 AM
;) ;) WoW Norma you are so adorble & Welcome to PT.. Your new daddy Gary will take good care of you..

kb2yjx
05-21-2006, 02:37 PM
Maybe you can cat nap her from those awful people!!!

kitimom
05-21-2006, 03:31 PM
Gary, if you are aware of the circumstances surrounding the kitties owners, and the treatment of the kitty, and you step in and make a concienscious effort to remove the animal from a more than probable state of mistreatment and poissible abuse, you are providing a rescue to a very worthy animal. More than likely the "owner" and I use this term loosely. will never miss the poor girl, in which you would be the rightful owner.
I rescued 2 of my kitties this way and neither of the "owners" cared a flip about the whereabouts of them.
Give her lots of kisses and "if" the idiots who "own" her come calling, ask them to please leave your yard and belongings therein alone. If they "act a fool" and will not leave you and your belongings alone, call the authorities and ask them to remove the people (also a loose term) from your yard. If the "owners " say that she is their cat, tell them to prove it. (possestion is nine-tenths of the law.)
Good luck and kiss the kitty for me.

momcat
05-21-2006, 03:54 PM
Hi there, beautiful Norma and allow me to extend a warm and sincere welcome to Pet Talk! My, what a beautiful kitty girl you are. I hope you know that not all hoomins are mean to their kitties. I'm so sad to hear that those nasty owners were so mean to you and I hope they never hurt you. Those of us that come to PT have kitties of our own that we love and care for. We all get very angry when we hear that someone hurt their kitty. Don't worry anymore, sweetie. You stay on the porch.Gary will feed you, love you, and take care of you in wonderful ways that you never dreamed possible. Not only that, you'll have ALL your new PT friends asking about you, sending you scritchies and tummy rubs and wanting to see more pictures of you. I'm sending lots of scritchies and tummy rubs just for you! I hope you'll visit us again very soon!