PDA

View Full Version : Tomorrow is the big day!

wolfsoul
05-20-2006, 01:21 AM
Ashley (binka_nugget) is on her way in the morning! I'm so excited, it's been over a year since we've seen eachother. We're going to have so much fun. When she gets here we are going to do some herding with the dogs. Then we are going to go to Salmon Arm and check out the Canadian West Canine Centre. After that the dogs will be all dirty and smelly so it's grooming time! :) We'll also do some agility at some point this weekend. We'll go to all the pet stores too.

It'll be an action-packed weekend, we'll get tons of pictures and videos!

Tollers-n-Dobes
05-20-2006, 01:28 AM
I hope you guys have a great time, though I'm sure you will!! I can't wait to see the pictures :)

cloverfdx
05-20-2006, 01:42 AM
Have fun :D & Dont get up to too much trouble ;). Ashley drive safely.

binka_nugget
05-20-2006, 02:05 AM
It's 12am now. I'm leaving at 3:45am and I still haven't finished packing yet. :rolleyes: Naturally, the things I really need (batteries and battery charger LOL), I can't find.

I can't wait!! I finally get to meet Visa! :D

wolfsoul
05-20-2006, 11:42 AM
Ashley still isn't here, I'm getting a bit worried. I hope they haven't gotten lost.

luvofallhorses
05-20-2006, 05:05 PM
have fun and take lots of pics! :)

Suki Wingy
05-20-2006, 11:57 PM
update? Ashley, are you there yet? I can't wait for pics.
HAVE FUN!!

binka_nugget
05-21-2006, 12:27 PM
I'm here! :D

We drove out to Lumby yesterday and took all the dogs herding. Visa was fantastic! Kai showed a bit of interest but not enough to get him his HIC title. He was SO freaked out though so who knows, maybe there is instinct but he was just too overwhelmed with everything.. being a city dog and all. :p I think I might try again with him after he gets some more socialization. Kaedyn, however, totally surprised me and earned his HIC title. Diana said he had lots of drive and was completely fearless (he actually took a bit of hair off the sheep :p).

Today we're gonna head out to the dog beach, check out all the pet stores and go do some agility with the pups. :D

Alysser
05-21-2006, 12:50 PM
It sounds so much! Lucky you! Have fun! :D

Flatcoatluver
05-21-2006, 12:52 PM
I AM SO JELOUS!! But remember guys I am only 5 hours away from you guys, you might be getting a vist!!

MomOf7
05-21-2006, 01:50 PM
Thats great! Glad you all are having a good time!
Wheres the pics?
I might have to hitch a ride with Flatcoat since were in the same state! LOL

Zippy
05-21-2006, 01:54 PM
Sounds like your having fun.Congrats on the herding title :)

wolfsoul
05-21-2006, 06:46 PM
We're having sooo much fun. :D We just got home, we went to alot pf pet stores (I got five new mice yesterday btw), the dog beach, then we went to my friend's house. She breeds shelties so Kai and Kaedyn fit right in, Visa was the biggest blackest sheltie of the bunch. ;) Then we rented some movies so we are going to kick back and eat some popcorn.

Pics will come soon, don't worry. :D I don't plan on getting mine up until timorrow, but don't worry, we got lots of good ones.

Tollers-n-Dobes
05-21-2006, 07:40 PM
I'm glad to hear you guys are having such a good time, sounds like a lot of fun!!