PDA

View Full Version : What am I gonna do?

catnapper
05-19-2006, 10:23 PM
What am I gonna do with this STARVING boy???
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/kasdesign/th_Hungry-boy.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v632/kasdesign/?action=view&current=Hungry-boy.flv)

Its all I can do to keep from falling onto the floor and giggling myself to death. Gotta love Pouncer :rolleyes:

PS: Yes that is an old litter bucket being reused as a food container. I think I need to find something else now that Pouncer has discovered how to turn it into an all-u-can-eat buffet

Laura's Babies
05-19-2006, 10:36 PM
Where are all thos idiots that call them "dumb animals"???? He was smart enough to know there was FOOD in there, figure out HOW get the top off and accomplish what he wanted..."all you can eat buffet"! Not only that, he was smart enough to entice a partner along to take the blame when he got caught! :eek:

TO FUNNY!

catnapper
05-19-2006, 10:39 PM
:D Did you notice Harry's confused look? He had no idea what to think! Of course, he didn't require much coaxing into digging into the bucket.

Poor neglected kitties. Shameful, isn't it?

Sevaede
05-19-2006, 11:45 PM
Where are all thos idiots that call them "dumb animals"???? He was smart enough to know there was FOOD in there, figure out HOW get the top off and accomplish what he wanted..."all you can eat buffet"! Not only that, he was smart enough to entice a partner along to take the blame when he got caught! :eek:

TO FUNNY!

Heh, that reminds me of something. FIL keeps the cats food out in one of the older metal trash cans in the barn where they sleep. He fashioned a metal sign into a lid and put TWO cinderblocks on it and the cats, raccoons, and possum STILL figure out how to get in it!

Sorry to hijack the post. It and this reply reminded me of that situation. :D

DJFyrewolf36
05-20-2006, 02:27 AM
LOL...cats...:rolleyes: :D

CultureJunky
05-20-2006, 04:50 AM
Pouncer you are just so naughty and mischievious!
What a clever cat you are! :D
Now your mum will have to work out where to put the food without you finding it and opening it again!

BastetsMum
05-20-2006, 07:08 AM
Cats are certainly not dumb. I haven't met a dumb cat yet .. some aren't as sharp as others but they certainly are not what I would consider dumb. Zaicha our rescue figured out if she scratched the bag of diet light food that she could tear a hole in the bag. Us "dumb" humans thought it was mice so we put out traps and caught a zaicha instead. (Don't worry the trap didn't hurt her just scared her).

smokey the elder
05-20-2006, 07:13 AM
Pouncer, you nawtee boy! :D

Randi
05-20-2006, 09:05 AM
LOL! Oh Pouncer, that was just too hard to resist! :D You're a smart kitty, knowing how to lid off. ;)

catmandu
05-20-2006, 09:39 AM
Pouncer Angel is proud of her little protege who knows where the food is hidden, and how to get to it.
What a clever Kitty , Pouncer is.
Then My Pouncer was pretty sharp too.

jazzcat
05-20-2006, 10:48 AM
ROFLOL! Oh Pouncer, you are too much!!!

I love the look on Harry's face!

*JTM*Coco*pi*Caramel*
05-20-2006, 11:05 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Omg I laughed so hard at this!
What a smart kitty, Ive never seen something so cute!
Harry makes me laugh too he is so confused!

kimlovescats
05-20-2006, 12:12 PM
Oh Pouncer, you are too much sweet boy! I love Harry's expression, that is priceless too! :D

RedHedd
05-20-2006, 12:34 PM
:D Pouncer you are too smart for your own good! I love the way he walked around the container when the lid got in his way and the look on Harry's face is priceless. Silly boy!

Maya & Inka's mommy
05-20-2006, 12:57 PM
Oh Pouncer, you are such a smart cat!!http://users.pandora.be/bernardgabriels/images/smilies%20852reading_cat.jpg

Pembroke_Corgi
05-20-2006, 12:59 PM
What a smart boy!!!!!!! He is too funny, that is CUTE! :D

rg_girlca
05-20-2006, 04:03 PM
Oh Kim, that is just "PRICELESS".

You just gotta love that nawtee boy of yours. :)

momcat
05-21-2006, 03:25 PM
Dumb animals? I think not!!!

Lobodeb
05-22-2006, 10:35 AM
OMG, Kim, thank you so much for posting that. Pouncer, you remind me of my RB Payton. I swear, he had a Ph.D. in engineering, and you don't seem to be any less smart. Very inginuitive, sweetie. I love Harry's expression too, "you hit the mother load, man! Score!"

How much does Pouncer weigh? It looked like he's been finding the secret stash a little too often.

Oh, how I love big cats.

KitCat
05-22-2006, 01:13 PM
Please don't let my cat find out about the help yourself buffet!

moosmom
05-22-2006, 02:44 PM
Oh Pouncer, what a smart boy you are!!! But, psssssstttt don't go giving my kits any ideas on how to open the food tub (yes, I also keep their food in the same identical tub you do!!!).