PDA

View Full Version : What is your favorite thing...

belterv
05-19-2006, 10:21 PM
What is your favorite thing to do with your dog?
What is your favorite thing to do with any other animals in your household?

:)

ashleycat
05-19-2006, 10:42 PM
My fav thing to do with Charkie is to have him snuggle up in my lap and just pet his face and tell him what a pretty boy he is.

His fav thing to do with me is play tug of war with his rope toy.

Tollers-n-Dobes
05-20-2006, 12:08 AM
My favourite things to do with Tango are playing frisbee/ball with her, just sitting in either yard with her, walking her and grooming her. I don't have favourite things to do with Morgan, Winston or Tia. I just like to watch TV with them I guess, and take them for walks. I do enjoy grooming Morgan though.

cloverfdx
05-20-2006, 12:40 AM
Flyball & taking them on nice long walks in the bush :D.

Miss Z
05-20-2006, 03:20 AM
Zsa-Zsa loves cuddles and sunbathing, so I like to combine the two by cuddling her over my shoulder (like you would a baby, lol) and on the rare occasion that it's sunny and not raining in Lancashire, I sit on our patio furniture in the garden with her, and we listen to the sounds of birds singing together.;)

With Tia, I think it's so adorable when she gets hyper.:p It takes a couple of treats for her to get hyper, she goes wild for meat or even a tiny bit of ice cream (!), but she does eventually. Then she comes out of her cage when I leave the door open (she wouldn't usually as she is quite cautious) and then jumps all over me or chases my hand. She thinks it's absolutely hilarious when she very gently and playfully nips my ear or finger and then runs off, and I have to catch her before she gets back to her cage. She looks so triumphant when she gets back safely, so she comes back and does it again. She's a funny girl!:p :D

lute
05-20-2006, 07:57 AM
i love walking with Gracie. Beanie is my snuggle buddy. :)

i like playing with my cats.

buttercup132
05-20-2006, 08:13 AM
I like walking and playing with the dogs(oh and buying stuff for them:rolleyes: :p :D )

I like taking Ted shopping and walking him.

And I like playing chase with Trigger

Pembroke_Corgi
05-20-2006, 08:34 AM
I really like taking the dogs places, they usually have a lot of fun and I end up having way more fun than I would otherwise. We go to different parks, or just over to my mom's house, or to the pet store...today we are going to watch a flyball tournament! :D

I like snuggling with Seine best, she has the softest fur ever and she purrs really loudly and sucks her paw! It's adorable!!!!

Alysser
05-20-2006, 09:09 AM
I love snuggling with Sassy. It truley is one of the best feelings in the world to me. I also love taking her for walks or bikerides with her and my friends. Or taking her to their house. ;)

Roxyluvsme13
05-20-2006, 10:46 AM
Dogs-Walking them
Cat-Rubbing her
Hamster-I dunno
Fish-Err..Feeding them!

critter crazy
05-20-2006, 11:23 AM
I love playing fetch with duke and jake!

they love playing with each other

love snuggling with kitty, but only when hubby isnt home!!(she is his!!)

i love grooming and riding my horses!

snuggling with my bunny!!

watching my chickens run around

zoomer
05-20-2006, 11:33 AM
Georgia:
Going for walks
Playing frisbee
Catching Frisbees
Agility

Alaska:
Snoozing on the couch
Cuddling with mom

Buddy:
Running away to play with the kids at the school
Running off
Teezing people
Barking at the neighbor's dog
Going for walks
Agility
Frisbee
Training Obedience

gemini9961
05-20-2006, 12:37 PM
Sadie loves to snuggle and have me pet her. Grant is happy outside going for a walk, swimming, playing ball or anything like that. Maggie likes going for walks, she's doesn't snuggle too much because Sadie chases her away. I like to take Maggie for a walk and then I carry her some, she likes that.

luvofallhorses
05-20-2006, 05:35 PM
Buster - I love to rub his belly, because he enjoys it too much. ;) also, when we have the water hose out there I like to spray it for him and he bites it. :D I love to snuggle with him, too. :)

Ginger - well she isn't really my dog but I like to pet her since she isn't the "playful" type. :p

Rocky - I love to play ball with him and I run around the house so he chases me. :p

Jenny - I love to chase her around and play tug of war with her and snuggle with her :D

with my cats..

Tiger - I love to snuggle with him and play with him.

and last but not least Miagi - I love to chase him playfully and he likes his belly rubbed. ;)

Fender963
05-20-2006, 07:22 PM
I love playing Fetch with Tucker.

Tucker loves sleeping with me.

MomOf7
05-20-2006, 07:25 PM
I Love training my dogs then go to tests and see how they perform.
Its a great feeling knowing that your dog and you did well!

I also love cuddling with my dogs...especially when I am cold!

Misty_Pearl
05-21-2006, 04:37 AM
I love how Pearl is goofy, demanding, and stubborn.

I love how Misty prances around like a little princess.

I love that Tristan is so people friendly.

I love how Zorro purrs and kneads.

I love how Brimstone is so much trouble.

I love how the BoRegard and Izabo stomp and blow.

I love how Titan grabs food.

I love how Melinda will have anything on the counters in the floor come morning.