PDA

View Full Version : Remember Lola?

zoomer
05-19-2006, 05:45 PM
Remember Lola? (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=104897). Well some people requested more pictures, so I got some. She is doing great. Being spoiled by her parents. I will start training her for show very soon.

RobiLee
05-19-2006, 05:46 PM
OMG...She is so cute!

Tollers-n-Dobes
05-19-2006, 05:54 PM
She is absolutely gorgeous! Reminds me SO much of my Rb Echo when she was a puppy..

I love my Morgan and think she is pretty, but I wish she had the same body styling as Lola...she's not stocky at all (never has been) and is just growing in height...lol

lute
05-19-2006, 07:17 PM
so cute!!! :D

sabies
05-19-2006, 07:30 PM
She's adorable, great pictures!

luvofallhorses
05-19-2006, 08:25 PM
she's a doll baby! :)

Chilli
05-19-2006, 08:29 PM
I can't get over how adorable she is!! :D She must be such a joy to be around.

zoomer
05-19-2006, 09:09 PM
She is my little baby girl, I can't wait to show her! :D

Vette
05-19-2006, 09:14 PM
Awwww what a fat little butterball :D
shes adorable!!!!

zoomer
05-19-2006, 09:15 PM
She is absolutely gorgeous! Reminds me SO much of my Rb Echo when she was a puppy..

I love my Morgan and think she is pretty, but I wish she had the same body styling as Lola...she's not stocky at all (never has been) and is just growing in height...lol

:) Maybe because Lola is a German Rottie? They seem to be stockier than Americans.

Tollers-n-Dobes
05-19-2006, 09:30 PM
:) Maybe because Lola is a German Rottie? They seem to be stockier than Americans.

All Rottweilers are german :) Rottweiler breeders hate when you say "I have an American Rottie" or "I have a German Rottie". I used to think the same way as you, up until 2004. America has changed the breed, yes, but all Rotties have german lines in them. The difference between Morgan & Lola is probably the fact that Lola had parents that were up to the breed standard (or close to it, not sure where she's from) while Morgan's parents were not. Who knows, all dogs are different.

zoomer
05-20-2006, 01:15 PM
All Rottweilers are german :) Rottweiler breeders hate when you say "I have an American Rottie" or "I have a German Rottie". I used to think the same way as you, up until 2004. America has changed the breed, yes, but all Rotties have german lines in them. The difference between Morgan & Lola is probably the fact that Lola had parents that were up to the breed standard (or close to it, not sure where she's from) while Morgan's parents were not. Who knows, all dogs are different.

Oh, thanks for teaching me a lesson :) I would need to know that to show her!