PDA

View Full Version : Theres Still Time To Meeow Or Bark For Vicoria Day Holiday Visits

catmandu
05-19-2006, 03:23 PM
Sunday Morning At 1130am, All Visitors Will Start Arriving At Nugget and Karina Mall,and Head To Which Ever Of The 5 Restaurants In The Mall Suits Thier Fancy.
Then Its Off To Sears Home Furnishings For A Nap On Super Expensive Beds And Then A Holiday Feast.
Shrimps, Roast Beef, Crab Meat , Lobster And Steak And Spare Ribs,the Works.
Then Back To Sears For Sleeping Until The Luxury 737s Take Everyone To Victoria BC
Come One Come All.

aki
05-19-2006, 03:56 PM
Sounds fun! :D

Laura's Babies
05-19-2006, 04:52 PM
My girls are packing for the trip! They have been practicing the napping thing all week so that they will be ready!

catmandu
05-20-2006, 09:45 AM
There are some Fantastic Beds in these Sears Home Centre.
And 5 Restaurants in the Mall.
No wonder there are a lot of Pet Angels make this thier home base.
And they would love to share it with all the Pet Talker Angels and invite them ALL for THIER VICTORIA DAY BASH SUNDAY.
COME ONE COME ALL.
ALL THE FOOD THAT YOU CAN EAT.
IT WILL BE FUN.
AND AS ALWAYS FREE TRANSPORT THERE AND BACK.

*JTM*Coco*pi*Caramel*
05-20-2006, 11:02 AM
Coco believes that she would like to come and try to meet some friends :o
She is scared though that they might think that she is a bit plump though.
She thinks the food sounds great and the beds as well so she is on board!

Caramel is highly excited and is pacing back and forth in anticipation!
He can't wait to find some new friends to play with and sniff since Coco isnt so much fun anymore!

Signed Coco and Caramel ;)

catmandu
05-20-2006, 06:07 PM
Tell Coco not to worry.
She is a Beloved Pet Companion and no one is going to notice.
They will see that Cocos a Good Cat and show her and Caramel where the Shrimps are.
They are filled with LOVE.

rg_girlca
05-20-2006, 06:11 PM
My guys are already on their way Gary and they can't wait to dig their teeth into the delicious food that will be set out for them. :D

Laura's Babies
05-20-2006, 06:33 PM
No need to worry *JTM*Coco*pi*Caramel*, Amy went to one scared to death that she would be made fun off for her wobbeling and falling over but became the hit of the party when the music started and she and Eli started their weebeling and wobbeling, falling over dancing, had them all doing it to music and everyone had a ball! Nobody that goes to these parties cares, bet she will come back telling stories that will make your hair curl and being her first party, she will be treated like a QUEEN. Gary makes sure everyone is welcomed by all his found cats... heck, she may even come back asking you to get more kitties so they can do that Canadian pile! (She may come back in loooooove too! Amy spoke of nothing but Eli for weeks after meeting him and she still speaks of him often.

Gary, my girls are on their way with bells on! Watch for them as they should be arriving soon.

*JTM*Coco*pi*Caramel*
05-20-2006, 06:36 PM
I told Coco and she feels much better now :o
Coco and Caramel are getting ready for the big day now with much enthusiasm!

Laura's Babies
05-20-2006, 10:31 PM
Chester isn't going to this party so I know the girls will act like a bunch a wild cats! GARY! TAKE CARE OF MY GIRLS! (Maybe Moose can watch over them if he isn't to busy with his love, Miss E....)

Killearn Kitties
05-21-2006, 03:50 AM
Well, I'm glad I found this thread, at least now I know where my girls have gone! They are on their way to sleep on super-expensive beds in Canada! What a treat!

Barbara
05-21-2006, 05:52 AM
I suppose Filou and Tigris are on their way too because I just can't find them here.
BTW- it sounds so great I'm sorry I cannot come myself ;)

Edwina's Secretary
05-21-2006, 07:48 AM
Chester isn't going to this party so I know the girls will act like a bunch a wild cats! GARY! TAKE CARE OF MY GIRLS! (Maybe Moose can watch over them if he isn't to busy with his love, Miss E....)

I would never be unfaithful to my beloved.....JJJ3....even though Moose is very, very attractive! :rolleyes: ;) :rolleyes: :D ;) So Moose is available to keep an eye on the Belles of the Mississippi!

Edwina

Laura's Babies
05-21-2006, 08:01 AM
Opps, sorry, I had the wrong "love birds" paired in my mind, it is just so hard to keep up... You mean that handsome Moose is "unattached"? Hummmmmm....

catmandu
05-21-2006, 08:28 AM
Moose is the mate of Abby English, a Big Silver Persian.
Kim rescued her years ago, and Abby has found a Wonderful Furr Ever Home in Tennesee.
There will be plenty of Older Pets to keep an eye on the Young Ones.
They are all praying for Hope, Sandras Kitten who is very ill.
As are we all.

TopCat3
05-21-2006, 08:41 AM
I understand Qantas has laid on a special charter for Australian kitties, my girls have been checking their ticket and passport wallets all week ;)

Maya & Inka's mommy
05-21-2006, 08:45 AM
Ha!! So THAT is where my cats ran off too!! It was sooo quiet here this morning, I couldn't find any of my cats :eek: Normally the herd follow me like a bunch of hawks to the "food-container". But this morning: absolute silence!!

Please Gary, take care of my "gang" :) . Be sure that they all get on the correct plane back home, because Zazou loves to go into hiding whenever we call her!!

catmandu
05-21-2006, 09:36 AM
Dont Worry We Have Not Lost A Pet Visitor Yet!
All Pets Who Come To Our Parties Always Return Safely , Bearing Doggy And Kitty Bags For Thier Guardians.
Fun Fun And More Fun.