PDA

View Full Version : Little One

jackiesdaisy1935
05-07-2002, 09:39 AM
What a great photo of you Little One, I won't pretend that I know anything about you but I think you are very beautiful. I do believe that every animal has a personality and as far as affection, I'm sure that will come with time. To bad you live so far, I have lots of hibiscus plants here that you could chomp on. lol Congratulations dear, sweet, Little One, our Very Best Pet of the Day. I'm sure your family will have some special hibiscus leaves and crickets for you on your very special day.
Jackie

tatsxxx11
05-07-2002, 04:42 PM
Hi Little One! Just as your bio. states, you are a very lovely looking girl! I find you lizard creatures so unique and intriguing!! And as we have learned here on Pet Talk from other lizard guardians, you creatures are full of personality and affection! As for sunning on your back...who can blame a girl for wanting to tan her tummy?? Congratulations to you sweet, lovely, loving Little One, Pet of the Day! Enjoy your special day dear girl, and I hope your bowl brims over with crickets and hibiscus!

Logan
05-07-2002, 04:50 PM
I thought this morning, "what a funny story". Little One, I'm afraid I would think you were dead if I saw you lying upside down on your back!!! What a little clown you are!!! Too cute!!! :D

I think you are one terrific, enjoyable Pet of the Day!!! Lots of crickets for you today!!! :D