PDA

View Full Version : I am sooo P*st

GoldenLuv
05-19-2006, 12:22 PM
I got an offline Message from my whom i can not stand saying that she is gonna mate her dog Gizmo with another dog cause she wants a female puppy OMG this is a woman who wears 30lbs of makeup and think's she is better then everyone else...

GOD doesn't she give a da*n I am gonna look for some websites to educate this Hoochie on not breeding.... :mad: :mad: :mad:

lvpets2002
05-19-2006, 12:27 PM
:o Oh now calm down.. Some people just dont have ~@#*&+* for Brains.. I agree dont breed for one & she is just wanting to do this to get a female :confused: .. Now what is to happen if she gets a litter of boys :rolleyes: .. Then where will the babies go!!!! :(

GoldenLuv
05-19-2006, 12:30 PM
:o Oh now calm down.. Some people just dont have ~@#*&+* for Brains.. I agree dont breed for one & she is just wanting to do this to get a female :confused: .. Now what is to happen if she gets a litter of boys :rolleyes: .. Then where will the babies go!!!! :(

that is what i would like to know too she said he friend wants a puppy or two

I forgot the name of the breed of dog she has but i do believe that they don't have more then 6 maybe 7 puppies but she she is gonna mate her dog with her friend's B*tch... I am off to find some websites now

Suki Wingy
05-19-2006, 12:46 PM
go to www.furryfriendsfoundation.org and find the article about how they have to euthenise on average 10 healthy, adoptable dogs a night at most city shelters because there is just no room, or homes for them.

GoldenLuv
05-19-2006, 01:02 PM
Her dog is like the dog below but a tad shorter and more hair

http://files.dogster.com/pix/dogs/55/99755/1.jpg

buttercup132
05-19-2006, 02:06 PM
A Shnauzer? the spelling is wrong but ya,thats terrible that dumb lady !!! Maybe if she didnt have so much make up on she be able to let her brain breath and get some common sense in there!

lute
05-19-2006, 02:39 PM
at looks like either a stanrd or giant schnauzer. i would definatly try to educate her on not breeding her dog. if it's parti collard like that one she doesn't need to breed it because it's against the breed standard. i would be calm about it. don't rush at her like this.

Roxyluvsme13
05-19-2006, 03:35 PM
You could show her my Backyard breeding site?
JALPD (http://freewebs.com/justalittlepixiedust)
Gosh I hope you can knock some sense into her :mad: :(

zoomer
05-19-2006, 05:47 PM
It's okay, calm down :o Some people are just as stupid as a noodle. She sounds rude and... idiotic. I totally feel what you are feeling. I hope you can show her... :mad:

Zippy
05-19-2006, 06:24 PM
Ok she really must be stupid. :mad: Some People should not be allowed by any animal :mad:

GoldenLuv
05-19-2006, 09:50 PM
Ok she really must be stupid. :mad: Some People should not be allowed by any animal :mad:

Stupid is not the word for it

more like a BLEEEPPPP