PDA

View Full Version : Tori is such a BRAT!

RobiLee
05-19-2006, 06:42 AM
Tori is such a little brat. She picks on Katie all the time. I know its not the best picture but you can see what I mean. Look at how she pulls on poor Katie and how she even has her leg wrapped around Katie's trying to take her big sister down. I swear I don't know how Katie puts up with it for as long as she does.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v154/Robilee/brat.jpg

Later that evening Katie finally put Tori in her place. I heard a low growl and then two sharp barks. I peeked into the living room and there was Tori flat on her belly with her ears laid flat back with big eyes looking up at Katie and it was like she was saying, "Ok, ok, I'll leave ya alone". I told Katie that it was about time she put that little brat in her place! ;) :p

cloverfdx
05-19-2006, 07:06 AM
Oh dear why does that seem so familar ;). You go Katie girl, and Tori love leave your big sister alone... well try hehe.

Pembroke_Corgi
05-19-2006, 07:12 AM
Oh, wow, I've never seen a dog wrap its leg around before...Tori means business! It looks like she's going to make Katie play, not matter what she thinks about it... They are just like real siblings. :D

Daisy and Delilah
05-19-2006, 07:47 AM
Tori, you're such a goofball, girl!! You must keep the family on their toes all the time. :)

.sarah
05-19-2006, 07:55 AM
Poor Katie! Luka and Buck both pick on Nova like that all the time. She gets really tired of it sometimes.

cyber-sibes
05-19-2006, 08:38 AM
Wow, double whammy! Ear tug and leg grip, whoa! LOL! You sure are patient, Katie. Robin, your girls crack me up! :D

anna_66
05-19-2006, 09:38 AM
Oh Tori, I don't think you'll ever stop bugging your big sis will ya? Your just lucky she's patient with you:p

shihtzulover850
05-19-2006, 10:01 AM
:D hahahahahahahaha! :D :D :D

zoomer
05-19-2006, 10:30 AM
Haha, reminds me of Buddy and Georgia:)

Good job putting Tori into place, Katie! :D :D

dappledoxie
05-19-2006, 10:51 AM
Sounds like Tucker towards Rebel, Rebel finally showed him his place though last week, made Tucker run away and then woof at him, hehehe. Tucker will keep on messing with Rebel's ears and Rebel does nothing...

RobiLee
05-19-2006, 11:03 AM
Sounds like Tucker towards Rebel, Rebel finally showed him his place though last week, made Tucker run away and then woof at him, hehehe. Tucker will keep on messing with Rebel's ears and Rebel does nothing...

LOL..I can just picture that! I'll bet Tucker is really growing. I don't think I've seen any pics of him recently. I don't get around PT as much as I used to so I hope I haven't missed them. Love your 3 furbabies. Post some pics for me;)

Thanks everyone for the comments!

ashleycat
05-19-2006, 11:13 AM
How Cute!!!!!!!1

Ginger's Mom
05-19-2006, 12:38 PM
Haha, I don't think I would have noticed the leg wrap, if you hadn't mentioned it. I am always amazed at how good/tolerant Katie is with Tory. She is not only pretty but incredibly patient, too.
I would love to meet that Katie-girl.

GoldenLuv
05-19-2006, 12:47 PM
aaaawwww your baby's are beauitful

Poor wittle Katie

Lori Jordan
05-19-2006, 01:18 PM
Aww my Lacy is a brat like that but she has skill lol she waits until the dog is at a full bore run then nip the leg and watches them do summer saults over them i swear she giggles too...

pitc9
05-19-2006, 01:22 PM
Boy Robin... I think we should get Tori and Buddy together and they can do that to each other all day long so that they can get a taste of their own medicine!! Bud will grab on to Sierra just like Tori is doing to Katie in the picture and has PULLED her across the ground like that!! :eek: But Sierra keeps coming back for it... so it must not be all that bad. :rolleyes:
Dogs sure have a high tolerance for pain!!
Glad Katie put her in her place!

luvofallhorses
05-19-2006, 01:29 PM
aww. Buster picks on Jenny well plays with her but when Jenny gets tired of him bugging her she lets him know. Luckily she's a patient girl and puts up with his crap 95% of the time. ;)

ParNone
05-19-2006, 02:03 PM
Oh that is too funny! Oz sends Katie much shared empathy. He gets tired of Gull yanking and jumping on him from time to time too. Then he'll body slam Gull into the fence. Problem solved.

Gull says tell Tori to keep at it. She's way too cute for resistance for long. ;)

Par...