PDA

View Full Version : Good thoughts needed for neighborhood dog owner

IRescue452
05-18-2006, 08:16 PM
In the paper today I read a sad and scarey story. A guy in my town let his golden retriever out in his front yard to go to the bathroom a few nights ago and as he stood at the door waiting a car pulled up an a person grabbed the dog and sped off. They threw the collar out the door as they drove off. The police think the dog was probably stolen as a bait dog. I hope he finds it. I going to have to keep a good eye on Autumn when we are outside. When we moved here our neighborhood was considered safe as compared to other towns, now I'm hoping when I'm done with college to find a house off the highway where people don't usually drive or walk, somewhere with a service road between me and humanity.

*LabLoverKEB*
05-18-2006, 08:44 PM
Oh my gosh.... how SCARY! :eek: :( :mad:
Some people belong in jail... :rolleyes:

ashleycat
05-18-2006, 08:56 PM
Oh my gosh.... how SCARY! :eek: :( :mad:
Some people belong in jail... :rolleyes:
ita :(

lute
05-18-2006, 08:59 PM
OMG! that's terrible! i would be chasing the car! :( :( :( i can't even imagin how scared the dog must be...and the owner! :(

Chilli
05-18-2006, 09:02 PM
How scary! :(
I hope the dog is found safe, I don't even want to imagine what the owner is feeling right now.

Pembroke_Corgi
05-18-2006, 09:39 PM
That's horrible. I'll be hoping for a safe return....poor dog. :(

zoomer
05-18-2006, 09:46 PM
Oh my god! That's is extremely scary... :eek: :( :mad:
What has happened to people these days!? :mad:

He will be in my prayers and thoughts... keep us updated!

buttercup132
05-18-2006, 09:52 PM
:eek: I agree I would have chased the car too!

OMG thats horrible! I feel so bad for the owner
Just makes me want to kill the human race!

Sevaede
05-18-2006, 11:18 PM
In the paper today I read a sad and scarey story. A guy in my town let his golden retriever out in his front yard to go to the bathroom a few nights ago and as he stood at the door waiting a car pulled up an a person grabbed the dog and sped off. They threw the collar out the door as they drove off. The police think the dog was probably stolen as a bait dog. I hope he finds it. I going to have to keep a good eye on Autumn when we are outside. When we moved here our neighborhood was considered safe as compared to other towns, now I'm hoping when I'm done with college to find a house off the highway where people don't usually drive or walk, somewhere with a service road between me and humanity.

Oh no! Good vibes to them! :(

They did not happen to get a license plate number or any other details (colour, make, model) of what the car or person(s) looked like?

IRescue452
05-19-2006, 09:19 AM
All he got was that it was a red ford taurus and a gold van had turned around to follow it. They don't know if the van was helping the theifs or trying to catch them. I'd assume by now the person in the van would have told them the license plate number if he weren't involved in the crime.

shihtzulover850
05-19-2006, 09:23 AM
:mad: Oh horrid. {{{prayers}}} Poor golden. :( :mad: