PDA

View Full Version : We found a chihuahua

molucass
05-18-2006, 06:33 PM
My mom, Robin and I were going somewhere and my mom says "Is that a little dog running across the road?" I said "Yeah, I think its a chihuahua." We stopped right there on the side of the road and I got out and said "Come here baby", and she started wagging her tail and came right to me. She was about to run up on the interstate and she darted across the road back in to the grass right in front of a car.
We went to the business and down the road near where she was and asked if she belonged to anyone. They all said she wasn't theirs.. Except for the people at the business said that she had been running around there all day.

She is such a pretty dog. I think she might be mixed with something, but she is sooo scared.
I should have some pictures of her tomorrow.

ashleycat
05-18-2006, 06:35 PM
Can you keep her if no one claims her? I always want to bring animals home.

Chica
05-18-2006, 06:53 PM
That Chihuahua is very lucky that you found her!!!

molucass
05-18-2006, 07:03 PM
Can you keep her if no one claims her? I always want to bring animals home.

If we don't find her owners, we are going to keep her. :) She's a really sweet dog, and since we already have chihuahuas we can just add to the group.. Lol.

Chilli
05-18-2006, 07:34 PM
She is VERY lucky that you were there! :D I can't wait to see her pictures. :)

Sevaede
05-18-2006, 07:51 PM
What is her name for the time being? :D

molucass
05-18-2006, 08:05 PM
We were calling my moms dachshund mix, Annie, and when I said it, she was looking at me and then came to me... We think her name might be Annie, but other times if you said it, she just ignores us, so I'm not sure.

The way she is marked she looks like a little wolf, so Robin was thinking of calling her Dakota if we get to keep her.

Daisy and Delilah
05-18-2006, 08:11 PM
WOW!! Thank goodness you saved her from that busy road! I can't wait to see pics of her. Great job!! You're my hero :)

Alysser
05-18-2006, 08:38 PM
What a lucky chi! I hope you find the owners, and if not she has a great home now! Good job.

k9krazee
05-18-2006, 08:40 PM
Wow, good for you for picking her up! Keep us updated! :D

lute
05-18-2006, 09:05 PM
i hope you can find her owners! i'm sure they are looking for her. i can't wait to see pics of her! :D

zoomer
05-18-2006, 09:50 PM
I hope all goes well whatever happens. Make sure you call shelters, vets, local humane societies, local police, and maybe even put up flyers. I can't wait for those pictures!

Sevaede
05-18-2006, 11:23 PM
We were calling my moms dachshund mix, Annie, and when I said it, she was looking at me and then came to me... We think her name might be Annie, but other times if you said it, she just ignores us, so I'm not sure.

The way she is marked she looks like a little wolf, so Robin was thinking of calling her Dakota if we get to keep her.

Hmm, maybe it is just one of those things where you can say anything and they come to you? But her name very well may be Annie! :D Heh, I've called my dogs something like "cookie" before, just to see what they would do, and they've come and sometimes not. :D Weird dogs. :D

Oh, nice little name for a vee-cious leetle dog. :D

shais_mom
05-18-2006, 11:32 PM
Good luck with the little rescue

shihtzulover850
05-19-2006, 09:29 AM
aaaaaawwwwwwwwwwww Yay that you will keep her. :D

molucass
05-19-2006, 08:00 PM
I didn't get to get the pictures printed off my moms camera today, hopefully tomorrow. I will get them eventually... My mom just had "more important" things to do than to spend time with me today. :rolleyes:

luvofallhorses
05-19-2006, 08:23 PM
Does she have a collar and tags? I really hope you find the owners. :)

molucass
05-20-2006, 11:59 AM
Does she have a collar and tags? I really hope you find the owners. :)

She didn't have a collar or anything on at all when we found her. We got her a collar and put it on her though... She scratches at her collar like a puppy would the first time they've ever had a collar on.

Daisy and Delilah
05-20-2006, 06:20 PM
How is she getting along with Deebo? :)

molucass
05-20-2006, 08:10 PM
How is she getting along with Deebo? :)

She LOVES Deebo. She's not too fond of the other dogs, but she gets along great with him. :)

zoomer
05-20-2006, 08:39 PM
Awww she sounds like a sweetie, glad she is getting along with Deebo. Hope to see pictures soon.

Daisy and Delilah
05-20-2006, 10:17 PM
Awwwww!!!! Kisses to those Chi's from us :)