PDA

View Full Version : Golden Heaven

Logan
05-07-2002, 08:08 AM
http://www.netsnapshot.com/users/7923/images/PNfQ9sCoBQIAAC8N8s8_7923_15.jpg

Just had to share with you, a picture from Saturday's Adoption Day at Petsmart. The only one that was up for adoption in the picture is the little puppy that is sitting in my lap. His name is Weston, and he was taken into rescue last week. You can't see it, but his back leg is in a cast. He is believed to have been thrown from a car window, but a good Samaritan picked him up near Columbia, and now he is in rescue in Greenville, and will be fostered until he is well, then will be adopted out when the perfect family comes along. The dog standing in front of me is my Lilly, and the other two that you see are both rescues, who are now in their forever homes. It was great fun!!!

Dixieland Dancer
05-07-2002, 09:34 AM
What a wonderful picture! I love the feeling of being surrounded by Goldens! :) Even Lilly looks like she is having a great time. But then anytime she spends with mom is probably great! :D

Logan, you are a beautiful lady, inside and out! And having those Goldens surrounding you just enhances your own Golden glow! :) :) Thanks for sharing!

DoggiesAreTheBest
05-07-2002, 09:45 AM
Great picture! It must have been a fun day!

Sorry to hear about Weston. He is such an adorable pup. Did he get adopted?

I had always wondered what you looked like, Logan. You are such a pretty woman! I have always thought Helen was gorgeous, now I know where she gets it from!

Albea
05-07-2002, 12:29 PM
What a beautiful picture Logan!!! You must have great will power if you resisted the temptation of taking the puppy home with you;) You also have a "golden" heart for all the rescue work you do. Thanks on behalf of all the dogs you have helped.
Hugs to Lily and Honey.

momoffuzzyfaces
05-07-2002, 02:18 PM
What a sweetie Weston is! I can't believe his owners didn't want him and to be so cruel!!!! I'd like to give them the same treatment they gave him. Grrrr! I hope the sweetie finds a good forever home.

anna_66
05-07-2002, 02:59 PM
Looks and sounds like you had an awesome day, how could you not, being surrounded by all those beautiful dogs! I too wondered what you looked like, you look too young to have a daughter! Great Picture, thanks!

Sudilar
05-07-2002, 06:59 PM
Fantastic pic!!! Logan, you are beautiful inside and outside!!! :):)

lizbud
05-07-2002, 07:40 PM
Great pictures Logan !!! I think it's a wonderful idea
to bring in already adopted Goldens to "show off" at
the adoption events. They look Stunning & Happy. The
little one is a Doll Baby. Liz & Buddy.

Logan
05-07-2002, 08:57 PM
:o Do you want to know why that picture turned out so good? It's because Lilly and I were so happy! That was the most fun I have had in a long time. Transporting is so rewarding and I have yet to meet one that I didn't fall for, but being able to take my own dog (Petsmart is not a good place for nervous Honey), pet every dog, sit on the floor and just love them, was perfection for me! :) :) Happy, Happy, Happy!!!! :D

Gio
05-08-2002, 03:13 AM
I just second what everyone else has said :D

delidog
05-08-2002, 05:51 AM
wow!!! what a great golden photo!!!!!
isn't going to pet smart fun???

i go on sundays' with dogsandcatsforever...i usually drive 4 cats and 6 or 7 dogs...ours are usually all mixed breeds as it is the only no kill facility in our county....we get alot of "tied to mail box"

i love watching peoples' faces as they walk into pet smart and see all the "please adopt me" faces staring at them...even if they are having a bad day...they smile when they see our precious fur kids....

you do a wonderful job logan...and should be very proud...:) ;)