PDA

View Full Version : Born On Wrong Planet!

sandragonfly
05-18-2006, 12:11 PM
..this is just a little vent, you don't have to reply or even read it.

as some of you know my car was stolen, no longer have rental car now and taking buses to school .. (driving = 10 minutes & buses/walk = 2 hours).. crazy. this morning was just a bad one!

when I walked to a bus stop, I saw a dead baby wallaby just across the side of me. you could see splattered organs everywhere. :(

got to a bus stop - the bus did not stop, just unfriendly whooshed by - this is because I had my service dog by me. (bright orange vest, leash, collar and all on). well, I saw the pretty driver and got his bus number. http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b127/mystichild/furious.gif buses stop at every 30 minutes - so I decided to walk, pass a few bus stops than standing and waiting for next - thank god, next one stopped.

I was too late for my school shuttle (comes every other hour and had a final at 10!) so I kept walking, just from train tracks - I spotted a dead broken opossum down the road, not realizing a few steps away his head was ....not with his body. :(

after 3 miles of walking in semi-high boots (for my interview today), just about a half mile away off-tracks from campus – I saw a dead deer. :( if you drive, you pass it faster .. without having watch where you step. our @#!$% drivers!!! :mad:

I arrived here with blisters, about the time I entered class, the teacher walked out. “we’re done” and walked away. pretending she didn’t heard me.. :mad: that moment, I was nauseous, ran to restroom and went to her office after. obviously she had a bad morning too but didn’t had to put it on students… gave me the exam in another room. I hope I did okay .. http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b127/mystichild/sigh.gif

and just now, my friend said he couldn’t drop me off at interview place after my another class at 2PM because he wants a lunch with a friend he hadn’t seen in a long time. argh …

soon I’m leaving back home on those lovely roads, get some purr/wagging therapy for sure after my interview at 5PM. yeah.. wish me luck! :rolleyes: :( poor those animals.. lifeless. if those animals could speak .. their world would be much better. I wish I didn't see.. http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b127/mystichild/sigh.gif

thanks for listening.

Aspen and Misty
05-18-2006, 12:52 PM
(((HUGS)))

Sometimes life is so rough! I hope you called and complained about that bus driver! And I hope your day gets better.

Ashley

moosmom
05-18-2006, 01:12 PM
Aw Gina,

I'm sorry you had such a crappy day. I find sometimes no matter where I am, I see dead animals on the sides of the road all OVER the place.

On my way to CT from Michigan I saw TONS of dead animals along the road, mostly deer. That's just the way it is.

I hope you have better days ahead. And, I'm glad you got the bus driver's number. Report him!! :mad:

Donnaj4962
05-18-2006, 01:34 PM
WOW, Gina, sounds like you have had a terrible day! Let's hope that the interview goes well and that will perk up your day. Of course, the best therapy, as wel all know, is purr therapy.... and I am sure you will get plenty of that once you get home.

Have you had the chance to call about that driver yet???? That is totally uncalled for and he should be reprimanded!

(((Hugs))) to you from me and my girls!

Daisy and Delilah
05-18-2006, 01:50 PM
Gina honey, if it weren't for bad luck, you wouldn't have any luck at all. Please report the bus driver. How rude! What an awful day. Get some rest, good luck on the interview, and please kiss all the furkids for me! :)

(((((((HUGS))))))) :)

Lobodeb
05-18-2006, 01:58 PM
((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))))) ))))

I hope the fur therapy works for you. It's almost 100% clinically proven! :D

cyber-sibes
05-18-2006, 02:00 PM
What a bummer of a day. (((hugs))) Good thing you have some face-slurps & tail wags waiting for you. I know what you mean about animal hit & runs. We have alot of them here in the country. It breaks my heart, and I wonder why people won't slow down a little and be more careful. :(

k9krazee
05-18-2006, 04:13 PM
Sorry you had such a bad morning :( ((((((((Hugs))))))))) on the way!

Lady'sOtherHuman
05-18-2006, 06:42 PM
Hi Gina, I thought this might cheer you up. Do you remember the fake flower arrangement next to the side door on my house? Just look at what I found there this morning after bringing Marylin to school.
How did your interview go? :D

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h65/commolady/468.jpg

sandragonfly
05-19-2006, 11:32 AM
oh my goodness! soooo very very cute!! yes I remember and there, look what you have. awww.. how did you heard them? do I see there's two? thank you so much, jenny! sure had me smile. :) http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b127/mystichild/pinkgrin.gif :) your question, I've got to my interview, (with feet tingling all way!) and it went pretty well! and they seem wanted me. to volunteer at one of new york's ZOOs! :D ooh, I miiiisss working there!

hey girls, thanks, I knew I'd come back and smile again. (((((hugs all))))) http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b127/mystichild/pinkgrin.gif

three animals (and again on way back) in one day, plus two incred-rude people was just too much for me. this morning, I called the bus agency, talked with two of supervisors - said they know who (according to name on schedule) and will have to a talk with him... then call me back. :confused: is that all? what were they suppose to do? :confused: um, I guess I'll wait and see for a while..

a note to everyone, I have 17 waiting PMs from past month, please know I will read/reply to every of you as soon as my two finals are over next week. just been toobusy and questions are difficult to be answered right now. I am sorry! so unusual of me. :rolleyes:

again, thanks a heap! off to school.

jackie
05-19-2006, 07:42 PM
Not much to say except (((hugs)))

zoomer
05-20-2006, 11:46 AM
What a terrible day... seeing all of those dead animals would absoulutly break my heart :( I am sorry, Gina.