PDA

View Full Version : Patient Bella

Pam
05-17-2006, 08:16 PM
Bella lives to play ball. She thrives on it. She would rather fetch a ball than eat.

OK Mom, I see the ball. When are you going to pick it up?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v80/Belrip/DSCN0392_s.jpg

You know if you don't pick it up soon Ripley is going to get it. I'd better keep my eye on it in the meantime.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v80/Belrip/DSCN0393_s.jpg

Geesh, what ARE you waiting for? *sulk* *sulk*

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v80/Belrip/DSCN0394_s.jpg

Now here's a happier girl after running off some of her energy. She is still up for more though. She would play until she drops.

Oh, if you look carefully you can see that I have been attempting to grow bracelets on her. I think they make her look a little more feminine. :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v80/Belrip/DSCN0386_s.jpg

Hope you enjoyed. :)

cyber-sibes
05-17-2006, 08:19 PM
Love the pictures & captions! Bella is such a beautiful girl, her bracelets are quite becoming ... but did you think anyone would mistake her for a GUY? LOL! She's very feminine!

4 Dog Mother
05-17-2006, 08:23 PM
Oh, beautiful Bella, won't Mommy throw the ball for you? You look bee-yoo-t-ful with those bracelets.

Alysser
05-17-2006, 09:03 PM
:D Pretty Pretty Bella! Were you upset today because nobody would throw the ball? Poor girl!

Ginger's Mom
05-17-2006, 09:04 PM
I always enjoy seeing your two furbabies. I agree, Bella is such a pretty girl, I don't think anyone would ever get confused when they see that beauty. Get that ball, Bella. :) Ripley seems much more interested in something further out; I bet he is watching the squirrels play. ;)

captain
05-17-2006, 10:09 PM
Oh Bella - Hello darlin!!!!

Been awhile since we saw your smiling face .......:D

Geeezzzz MUM, throw the ball will ya!!! :)

zoomer
05-17-2006, 10:42 PM
Bella, you are such a good girl being so patient :)

Lori Jordan
05-18-2006, 06:13 AM
Very Sweet Little girl!!

Pam
05-18-2006, 06:32 AM
... but did you think anyone would mistake her for a GUY? LOL! She's very feminine!

Thank you! :) Actually on a poodle board that I visit, someone recently referred to bracelets on boys as *muscle bands.* LOL! At any rate, I can tell you mine aren't shaped very well. As much as I don't like the fancy show clips, I have great respect for the artwork involved in getting those poodles looking just so. Trust me - "it ain't easy!" :p

Yes, Joyce, Ripley always has his eyes out for squirrels and birds, and I have woods behind my house which always seem to have plenty of bustling activity for him to keep an eye on.

Thanks everyone for your nice comments. :)

Daisy and Delilah
05-18-2006, 06:51 AM
Awwwwww!! Those two are looking as gorgeous as ever Pam. What a couple of lookers. Not only are they beautiful, you photograph them so well, it accentuates their beauty even more. Anyone can see why you love them so much! Kisses all around :)

lv4dogs
05-18-2006, 08:02 AM
There's those cuties, just as beautiful as ever. :D
I love her bracelets!

RobiLee
05-19-2006, 11:01 AM
Oh my! I'm so glad I found this thread. I would have been so upset if I would have missed it. You are going to have to start sending me a pm when you post my two favorite poodle pups. I don't ever want to miss seeing them;).

Bella sweetie, I would never make you wait for me to throw the ball. Ok well, maybe for a bit while I took some pics too..lol. Ripley, you look like you are watching something. What do you have your eye on? You are both just as gorgeous as ever and I still want to come and snatch you both up :p .

Pam, the bracelets look great on Bella. You do such a wonderful job grooming them both. I rarely see such well groomed poodles around her. I can only think of one and she was a standard at the doggy day care one day. She was a beauty like Bella and her name was Chanel. Of course I fell in love immediately;).

Hugs to those precious furbabies and throw in some head scritchies to the kitties for me too!

Flatcoatluver
05-19-2006, 11:54 AM
I love looking at pics of your two. I want a standard white poodle so bad :( !!! Bella and Ripley are so cute!!

shihtzulover850
05-19-2006, 12:07 PM
hehehehehehehehe! :D

anna_66
05-19-2006, 02:06 PM
Gee whiz, how did I miss this post?!

Gosh Pam you know how much I adore those two of yours, so stunning! And as for the bracelets I really like the way they look on Bella, much more feminine if you ask me:)

I was just chatting with my mom and she was telling me about how much her little poodle guy Spanky loves his ball (and his Kong too...just thought I'd share this pic of him with you), just like Bella he's rather have it than eat any day!

ParNone
05-19-2006, 02:18 PM
Oh my gosh Bella! You are looking gorgeous. I especially love the lil' ankle bracelets. Very Chic!

And Ripley, you are looking quite the dapper lil' chap.

Par...

Rachel
05-19-2006, 03:14 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v80/Belrip/DSCN0393_s.jpg

Actually I think this one should be *Just in case you can't SEE IT, I'll point to where it is.*

I'm going to have to reiterate what RobiLee said: *I would have been so upset if I would have missed it. You are going to have to start sending me a pm when you post my two favorite poodle pups.*

Anita Cholaine
05-19-2006, 04:16 PM
Aww! We hadn't seen pics of your pups in a while! :D Thanks so much for posting these!

ChrisH
05-20-2006, 08:03 AM
Aww, Pam, how gorgeous are your two sweeties? Extremely is the answer! I so dislike what I call those 'pom-pom' poodle cuts but I love Bella's bracelets, so becoming and just right. :D
Lovely pictures, thanks for sharing.

Anna, love you mom's cutie-pie Spanky. :D

jazzcat
05-20-2006, 11:04 AM
I'm so glad I popped over here to dog general. I love seeing Bella and Ripley. :D

Great pictures!!!

wolf_Q
05-21-2006, 11:41 AM
Cute pictures!! And I love Bella's new 'do!