PDA

View Full Version : New Collar Time for Lily!

Roxyluvsme13
05-17-2006, 04:19 PM
Suggestions?
It would have to be something available at Petsmart, even though I would *love* to order online:(.
Oh, and I want something pink.
It also has to be an 8-10 or 8-whatever size!

Vette
05-17-2006, 04:20 PM
No suggestions to ya,, but just wanted to wish you luck :D

Zippy
05-17-2006, 04:22 PM
have you ever seen those create a collar things?with the little charms those are so cute! :)

Anita Cholaine
05-17-2006, 04:34 PM
I don't have suggestions but.. yay! A new collar! :D

Roxyluvsme13
05-17-2006, 04:35 PM
The charm ones are cute, but would probably be chewed :o.
I like about 3, and I asked for more opinions, cuz PT may show something I like better :D.

Pembroke_Corgi
05-17-2006, 05:45 PM
I know I know!!!!! I just bought the *cutest* collar for Marta there. It's Aspen Pet, it's pink w/ sparkles! It looks so cute on her, and it would look fantastic on Lily. :) I know they have small ones too! .

Edit: I just checked petsmart's webpage and they don't have it on there, but still it may be at your store, it's like the regular pink ones (a bit darker though) but with pink sparkles.

Roxyluvsme13
05-17-2006, 05:46 PM
I know I know!!!!! I just bought the *cutest* collar for Marta there. It's Aspen Pet, it's pink w/ sparkles! It looks so cute on her, and it would look fantastic on Lily. :) I know they have small ones too! .
I was looking at that collar. :p. But, there were several other things I liked. I saw the most adorable collar, but now I can't find it online. It was pink, and it had silver hearts around it.

Pembroke_Corgi
05-17-2006, 05:49 PM
Yeah, I have a hard time figuring out which collars to buy too, I always want to get them something new! Vallis already has a new collar and we've only had him a month and a half. :p I'm sure you will pick out something cute!

Roxyluvsme13
05-17-2006, 05:51 PM
It's so hard though, especially when I see the most adorable collar online, and I can't buy it..
I think I found one I liked though.
It's white, with pink flowers around it. Very similar to her old one, but just a different design and a bigger size. Now all I have to do is save up the money TO get it!

Zippy
05-17-2006, 06:13 PM
Show pics!of Lily in it when you get it. :)

Roxyluvsme13
05-17-2006, 06:17 PM
Show pics!of Lily in it when you get it. :)
*cough* USB port STILL broken*cough* I dont even plan on getting it fixed till I get some CDs to put all my junk on :p.