PDA

View Full Version : Update...it's been a while :)

Buddy Blaze Lover
05-17-2006, 02:47 PM
Hey guys...

If you still remember me, I'm still alive!! lol:rolleyes: ;) Things have been crazy around here, and haven't been going so well lately. I'm mostly just struggling through school, wishing summer to be here faster!!!! :p It hasn't been going so good...and lately, I've been having problems sleeping at night, my mom hasn't been well, my grandparents aren't doing well either, and I have several friends who have been in and out of the hospital lately, it's been terrible! :( But I'm trying to keep my head up and stay positive...other than that, Blaze is doing well, enjoying the spring. :) Sorry I haven't been around much at all lately...I wish I had time to hang out more! Well, that's all for now...

Katie ;)

moosmom
05-17-2006, 03:13 PM
Welcome back BBL!! I'm sure you'll be glad when school is over with. Try to hang in there, it won't be long now.

Zippy
05-17-2006, 03:15 PM
Happy you are back i was wondering where you had gone too?
how is Fizz?Hope he is doing ok.
So sorry about all your trouble.I just moved about 17 days ago and some of are new neightbers are not nice.I have posted with you under a diff screen name crazy_caique.Happy to have you back.Missed you,Blaze and Fizz.

Anita Cholaine
05-17-2006, 04:13 PM
Nice to see you back, Katie! :D I'm sorry to hear that some things aren't going so well, but it's great that you're trying to be positive about them...
Try to stay around here when you have some time! ;)

joanofark
05-17-2006, 04:47 PM
Chin up! Hopefully everything will run smoothly soon!! Thanks for stopping by!!!! We all missed you!! :)

Toby's my baby
05-17-2006, 08:16 PM
Katie!! :D I miss you! Sorry to hear things aren't going well, keep your head up, and stay positive. I hope things turn around for you! Remember, you can always pm me if you need to talk! :) Hope to see you back soon!

luvofallhorses
05-17-2006, 08:52 PM
I hope things start looking up for you soon! You can always pm me if you need to talk. :)

Alysser
05-17-2006, 09:09 PM
Aw Katie! Glad you posted an update. I hope all goes well! :D

Buddy Blaze Lover
05-18-2006, 11:42 AM
Thanks everyone, I miss you all too!! :D I will keep your offers in mind on PMing sometime...thanks, and I am doing my best to hang in there and stay positive! ;)

Happy you are back i was wondering where you had gone too?
how is Fizz?Hope he is doing ok.
So sorry about all your trouble.I just moved about 17 days ago and some of are new neightbers are not nice.I have posted with you under a diff screen name crazy_caique.Happy to have you back.Missed you,Blaze and Fizz.

It's just been a little crazy and school's keeping me very occupied, lol! :rolleyes: Fizz is doing well, thanks for asking! :)