PDA

View Full Version : my dog is BLUE!-PICTURE ADDED

cali
05-17-2006, 01:55 PM
ok now recently I was warned of a dangerous algea in the creek(so why this creek runs straight through the dog park where dogs have the swim all the time I am not sure) , so I was keeping Happy and Misty out of it, but today it was so hot that they dove right in, when I got then to come out of the dang water they were erm..shall we say BLUE! :eek: I was worried for a bit, because well they have been in the creek hundreds of times without problem, so when they ran into the water black and white and ran out of the water black and blue....lol all is fine, it just took hot water and a lot of shampoo to get the darn stuff out! I grabbed a pic with my Cell of black and blue Misty, but my cell is taking forever and a half to send the pic to my online album so I will post it in a bit.

EDIT-I renamed the picture and it FINALLY went through to my damned online album!

Karen
05-17-2006, 02:03 PM
Good thing for digital cameras, huh? Poor pooches, swimming is fun, but extra shampooing afterwards - dog torture!

shihtzulover850
05-17-2006, 02:05 PM
Oh my goodness! :p

king2005
05-17-2006, 02:23 PM
heheh :D

lute
05-17-2006, 02:31 PM
haha! a blue border collie! :D

cali
05-17-2006, 09:58 PM
sorry its taking so long to post the picture! everytime I try to send to pic to my online album it says "sending failed" I am about ready to kill that phone!

zoomer
05-17-2006, 10:45 PM
Hehe, silly blue doggy:p

Lori Jordan
05-18-2006, 06:15 AM
Too Cute!

king2005
05-18-2006, 07:55 AM
Sorry I didn't get your PM earlier Cali... No worries, its not a phone issue, its your service provider :D *bad bad Rogers, kicks Rogers*.. chances are the Rogers system was flaky due to all the storms going on yesterday. We got Hail here the size of Golf balls!!! ok I didn't see any as I just happened to be a couple km north of it (haha suckes further south of me in the city)

oh ya, Love the pic :D
Matt liked it too :D
He said in BC there was pink algie & it tastes like watermellon!