PDA

View Full Version : From Kim's Kitties - update

Catty1
05-17-2006, 01:27 PM
Thank you for writing, I appreciate it very much! I am not visiting PT very much anymore .... but I do appreciate those of you who have missed me! I am very busy right now with foster kittens ... this is "kitten season" as they say. I currently have 11 tiny kittens here and there will be more coming along over the next few days. Tomorrow in fact, my friend and I are traveling to Fayetteville, TN to pull some kitties from a very high kill shelter. It is a never-ending plight. Feel free to update PT on what I have shared with you. Oh ... also my mom just got home from a week's hospital stay, so that has had me preoccupied as well!

Thanks again,
Kim

Laura's Babies
05-17-2006, 01:44 PM
11 kittens and going to rescue more? WOW!!! What fun that must be... all those kittens under one roof.... :D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
05-17-2006, 02:09 PM
Thanks for the uppydate. :D Glad to hear she is well, just extremely busy.

catmandu
05-17-2006, 02:23 PM
I Was Just Talking To Kim Myself.
And Can Add Nothing Really To That Letter, Except That She Misses Her Old Friends Very Much.
11 Kittens!
I Am Having Enough Trouble With The Kitten Trio.

moosmom
05-17-2006, 03:20 PM
Glad we finally heard about Kim's Kitty's. At least we know she's alive and well. Don't forget to take care of yourself too!!

jazzcat
05-17-2006, 06:55 PM
I spoke to Kim few weeks ago by email. She sounded so busy then and now it's just increasing. Glad to know she's still doing well.

Barbara
05-18-2006, 02:48 AM
Glad to hear from Kim. How much work! And how happy I am for these kitties whom she is rescuing :)

kimlovescats
05-18-2006, 12:30 PM
Hello everyone! Just wanted to pop in and say how I appreciate those of you who missed me! Yep, it is kitten season here in Middle TN ... just as it is everywhere unfortunately! :( Our trip to Fayetteville today has been postponed until next week, as we have had more local litters coming in. It just never seems to stop!!!

HUGS to my friends,
Kim :)

jazzcat
05-20-2006, 11:10 AM
Yay Kim! Great to see you posting!!!

I hope you will have a moment now and then to keep us up to date. Bless you for all your great rescue work!

kb2yjx
05-20-2006, 03:14 PM
Hi Kim!!! And cannot even begion to imagine what things are like at your house with eleven kittens!!! You are just one special person!!! Hope your Mom is feeling OK!!! TAKE CARE!!!! Sandra

Kirsten
05-20-2006, 03:22 PM
Kim, I'm glad to hear from you! :)

So many kittens... I'm glad you are there for them and help them having a better start in life. You're truly an angel to these little souls.

Kirsten

rg_girlca
05-20-2006, 04:07 PM
Hi there Kim. :) it's good to see you posting again.

I'm sorry to hear that your Mom was in the hospital and I pray that she is doing better now.

WOW!!! Kitten season on the rise for sure. Bless you for keeping up with your rescue work and doing such a fabulous job. I pray that all the kitties will find their new forever homes real soon. :)

((((((HUGS))))))

Laura's Babies
05-20-2006, 04:12 PM
I have missed you too Kim, please come check in with us now and then when you can!