PDA

View Full Version : Jasmine's Vet visit today : )

catfamily
05-17-2006, 12:55 PM
She tested Neg.Neg and she's ours forever.Yippy! We love her so very much.She's about a year old.Jan Rescued her not to long ago.We will have her spaded in 3 weeks when her next distemper is due :D We need to clean the foreign oil off her and she'll also get microchipped as well.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/carla_mike/catfamily%205/5-16-06jasmine2.jpg

aki
05-17-2006, 12:57 PM
Yay!

Good news Jasmine!

:D

Laura's Babies
05-17-2006, 01:46 PM
SO! She is a keeper!! GREAT! She is so lovely that she looks like a little princess and I would not be able to leave her alone!!

Grace
05-17-2006, 01:47 PM
Fantastic news!! She is one very fortunate cat - found by Jan, and now in a wonderful, loving family.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
05-17-2006, 02:10 PM
Yipeee!!! Welcome home, Jasmine! :D

Can't wait to see you all nice and fluffy after the dreaded b-a-t-h. :D

catmandu
05-17-2006, 02:21 PM
We Love To Hear Great Stories Like That , Carla And Mike.
We Will Make Sure Your Cats Bring Jasmine Hope Something Nice From The Victoria Day Parties.

Donnaj4962
05-17-2006, 02:44 PM
What a cutie! Congratulations, Jasmine, on finding your forever home!

jazzcat
05-17-2006, 06:56 PM
That's great news! She's such a pretty kitty.

*JTM*Coco*pi*Caramel*
05-17-2006, 07:20 PM
Great news! What a great cat and she is a lucky one too!
Glad to hear that everything went well!

Sonia59
05-18-2006, 11:03 AM
Hi Jasmine! You are very pretty, and you will be even more pretty in not time ;)

I am very happy to see another Jasmine on PT too! ;)

QueenScoopalot
05-18-2006, 03:04 PM
Is Jasmine free to meet the others now? Or are you going slowly so no spats happen? I can't wait to see that sweet skin & bones girl plumped up and fluffed up. She's such an affectionate and grateful girl. :) How much does she weigh now? :confused: I guessed her to be about 5 lbs. which I'm sure must be half of what she should weigh! :(

catfamily
05-18-2006, 04:35 PM
Is Jasmine free to meet the others now? Or are you going slowly so no spats happen? I can't wait to see that sweet skin & bones girl plumped up and fluffed up. She's such an affectionate and grateful girl. :) How much does she weigh now? :confused: I guessed her to be about 5 lbs. which I'm sure must be half of what she should weigh! :(
She only weighs about 6 and a half pounds.All skin and Bones.I'm waiting as long as possible for the 7 to be introduced to mine.
They are all in 3 seperate rooms.
Jasmine is in the Mudroom when you first walk in,and the 4 kittens in the downstairs bathroom,the 2 kittens in the upstairs bathroom.I think my other 11 cats will be better just smelling them from the outside a couple more weeks anyway.We don't mind and it's less stressful for all.
God I'm totally in love w/Jasmine.
The kittens will be easy to love anyway.
But that Jasmine is ALL mine :eek: ;)
I can't get enough of her.I lay down on the mudroom floor w/her.
Plus I do that also in the bathrooms w/all the kittens :rolleyes:

catmandu
05-18-2006, 05:12 PM
The Found Cats Were In Thier Kitty Bank, And I Have A Susspicion That A Parcel With Toys May Be Headed To The Usa.
Tubby 2s Not Talking But He Is Smiling.

catfamily
05-18-2006, 05:16 PM
The Found Cats Were In Thier Kitty Bank, And I Have A Susspicion That A Parcel With Toys May Be Headed To The Usa.
Tubby 2s Not Talking But He Is Smiling.
What a nice bunch of kittys at the found cat hotel and that Tubby 2 can be so funny and sweet :D

QueenScoopalot
05-19-2006, 10:54 AM
I'm soooooo happy you took Jasmine! She'd have floated away by now as it's pouring out all over again. :( I swear someone upstairs is assuring I find these sad waifs before the mean streets do them in. Lucky sweet Jasmine that she has a forever home with you & Mike. :)

kimlovescats
05-19-2006, 06:32 PM
Welcome Jasmine, and congratulations on your healthy report and new home! :)

rg_girlca
05-20-2006, 03:11 PM
WHOA!!!!!! What have I missed here??? Jasmine, a new addition, plus SEVEN in total to be introduced to yours. :eek: I must go and search some threads.

I'm very happy to hear that Jasmine got a good health report and I can only imagine how more beautiful she will be, once she is cleaned up. :)

catfamily
05-23-2006, 09:59 AM
I'm soooooo happy you took Jasmine! She'd have floated away by now as it's pouring out all over again. :( I swear someone upstairs is assuring I find these sad waifs before the mean streets do them in. Lucky sweet Jasmine that she has a forever home with you & Mike. :)
Jan...she's such a love.I have to fatten her up before she wonders around the house.She's to frail to be against all my cats.My cats won't hurt her but she knows how week she is and she'll be to scared.All bones.Feels so skeletal.This house she'll have no problem fattening up.