PDA

View Full Version : My Life Is Over!!!!!!!!

moosmom
05-17-2006, 12:07 PM
I just found out their cancelling two of my all-time FAVORITE shows. Will & Grace and Commander & Chief!

How will I go on??? What WILL I do???? :confused: :( :(

Maresche
05-17-2006, 12:10 PM
Find new favorites. I really like House and Bones.

Zippy
05-17-2006, 12:29 PM
I know i hate it when they take off shows.
My fav.shows are grey's anatomy,bones,house,ncis,and law and order:CI

lvpets2002
05-17-2006, 12:33 PM
:o Oh no Donna & guess you will have to spend more time on Pet Talk :D

I like Dog the Bounty Hunter & Cold Case Files & Movies on Lifetime & Animal Planet :)

JenBKR
05-17-2006, 12:37 PM
They're canceling Commander in Chief already? It hasn't been on long has it? I've caught that show a couple of times , and I thought it was pretty good. That's the one with Geena Davis right?

moosmom
05-17-2006, 12:51 PM
Jen,

Yes, Geena Davis is on Commander & Chief.

I just saw Boston Legal for the first time last night and was ROFLMAO!!!! William Shatner is so funny!!! I don't know how I missed it all this time.

I like Dog the Bounty Hunter too. He's living proof that people can and do change for the better. I also used to watch Family Plots until THAT got canceled because it was discovered that the owner of the funeral home was convicted of embezzlement and grand theft.

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/a&e-family-plots-mortuary-owner-has-%22con-man%22-past-2520.php

RedHedd
05-17-2006, 01:10 PM
Find new favorites. I really like House and Bones.
I do too, however they also cancelled Invasion and I'm BUMMED!

RedHedd
05-17-2006, 01:11 PM
I just saw Boston Legal for the first time last night and was ROFLMAO!!!! William Shatner is so funny!!! I don't know how I missed it all this time. Sorry - IMHO Boston Legal is an embarassment to the legal profession.

davidpizzica
05-17-2006, 01:21 PM
I just found out their cancelling two of my all-time FAVORITE shows. Will & Grace and Commander & Chief!

How will I go on??? What WILL I do???? :confused: :( :(
No, it isn't, Sweetheart! You still have me!

davidpizzica
05-17-2006, 01:22 PM
No, it isn't, Sweetheart! You still have me!
Donna, I'll try to get you through withdrawl!

king2005
05-17-2006, 01:26 PM
do what many people did when FOX took family guy off the air. Make all kinds of complaints to force them to bring the show back & now Family guy is funnier then ever.. The first returning show was the best, they attacked FOX lol Simpsons does the samething lol

Laura's Babies
05-17-2006, 01:52 PM
They keep coming up with all these shows that gets you hooked then cancell them.... :mad:

RICHARD
05-17-2006, 02:02 PM
the two 'r's reading and radio.

Theater of the mind!

moosmom
05-17-2006, 02:27 PM
RedHedd,

Sorry - IMHO Boston Legal is an embarassment to the legal profession.

Having worked for lawyers for over 12 years (enduring condescending attitudes, tantrums, and other incidences too numerous to mention), it's nice to see fun made of a profession who truly believe they sit at the right hand of God and are legends in their own minds. Certain exceptions apply. (No offense Johanna)

ramanth
05-17-2006, 02:32 PM
Surface was cancelled too. :( :(

I loved that show.

Flatcoatluver
05-17-2006, 02:37 PM
Jen,

I like Dog the Bounty Hunter too. He's living proof that people can and do change for the better. I also used to watch Family Plots until THAT got canceled because it was discovered that the owner of the funeral home was convicted of embezzlement and grand theft.

I love dog!! I can't belive family plots got cancelled. I didn't even know about the owner!!! OMG

CountryWolf07
05-17-2006, 02:44 PM
Will & Grace is ending respectfully, though... It's been 8 years for them on the air... WISH they'd go on another year though.. I LOVE that show.

Vette
05-17-2006, 03:55 PM
*Huggies*

I know how you feel. a show that i watched got cancled too.. (Invasion) tonight will be its last episoed.... *grumbles*
and two other shows that i got hooked on were cancled. but luckily i wasnt hooked on them before they were cancled.

but im driving myself INSANE trying to find episodes to download of them though.

at least FireFly is on DVD. the other series is not. :mad:

GoldenLuv
05-17-2006, 04:08 PM
i too love that show and can not believe that they are taking it off the air they will probley replace it with some lame butt show

carole
05-17-2006, 04:54 PM
If its any consolation Donna it happens to us all, but isn't it infuriating, I loved a British series Doc Marten, and it was only like a short time, and no more have been made so far even in the UK, but i am hopeful as it was a brilliant series and hopefully popular in UK.

My hubby and my girlfriend who is a lawyer loves Boston Legal, I guess she can see the funny side of it, even though she is in the profession, never watched it myself, but must do so.

Hugs Donna.life is so tough at the top eh girl?

MariaM
05-18-2006, 12:32 AM
Haha, when I found out they were ending "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" I got so depressed! It took me so long to accept it lol, I used to love that show.

K9karen
05-18-2006, 01:04 AM
Surface was cancelled too. :( :(

I loved that show.

uh,uh..for real? and although i sometimes had mixed feelings about invasion, i still watched it religiously. tonight's episode was IT?
ok, as long as Lost, CSI, House, NCIS and crossing joran stay on, i'll live. well, ok i admit i love the goofiness of desperate housewives and i also get my belly laughs from Boston Legal. Slater and Shatner are terrific. great writers.
hey..worse comes to worse, every episode of every law and order ever made is always on cable :D :rolleyes:

binka_nugget
05-18-2006, 01:24 AM
:( I still can't get over the fact that they're ending Will and Grace! I'm watching it this very moment in fact. I used to watched old episodes here and there but I was never able to catch the new weekly episodes... so now I'm trying to download and watch every single season 8 episode in time for tomorrow night.

moosmom
05-18-2006, 08:25 AM
Carole,

Hugs Donna.life is so tough at the top eh girl

I'm still trying to climb my way up there, Carole.

Flatcoatlvr,

I accidentally found out about Family Plots little "scandal" when I googled the show's name to try and find out why it wasn't on anymore and BINGO!! Ah, the skeletons we ALL have in our closets. Rick was a jerk anyways. I absolutely LOVED Chuck, though. His attitude, personality and cigar smoking reminded me SO much of my Dad.

RedHedd
05-18-2006, 06:45 PM
YAY! I just found out CBS is moving Amazing Race to Sunday nights @ 8:00 p.m. so I can watch it before Desperate Housewives, although I will have to miss Extreme Makeover Home Edition, but what the hey ....

Zippy
05-18-2006, 07:13 PM
i am happy the 4400 is coming back on :)

RedHedd
05-18-2006, 08:10 PM
i am happy the 4400 is coming back on :)What's the 4400? :confused:

smokey the elder
05-19-2006, 08:58 AM
That's about all the alien abductees that come back...all 4400 of them. I've never watched it though.

You guys should catch up on Lost!! That show is so surreal. They got lightning in a bottle with that one, and is a very tough act to follow.

BOBS DAD
05-19-2006, 09:13 AM
Whewww!!! I thought something was really wrong...

I never really watched Commander and Chief... and Will & Grace... must be something about that show. ALL WOMEN DIG IT! My wife loved that show. I can do without it. That seemed to be the take on that show from people I talked with around my neck of the woods. Just wondering... is that provincial or do women love it everywhere while men don't? :D :D :D

Maresche
05-19-2006, 09:22 AM
Never saw Commander and Chief. The ads I saw for it never interested me.

Same for Will & Grace. Just didn't care anything about it to see it.

RedHedd
05-19-2006, 12:45 PM
That's about all the alien abductees that come back...all 4400 of them. I've never watched it though.

You guys should catch up on Lost!! That show is so surreal. They got lightning in a bottle with that one, and is a very tough act to follow.

Ok now I know I'll HAVE to watch 4400. What station/network is it on?

And as for Lost - too late, I got addicted from the very first show. Do not call me on Wednesday nights after 9:00 p.m. I will NOT pick up the phone! :D

smokey the elder
05-20-2006, 08:02 AM
The 4400 is on USA; I'm not sure when.

RedHedd
05-20-2006, 12:48 PM
The 4400 is on USA; I'm not sure when.
Thanks. I don't have cable. Oh well.

Zippy
05-20-2006, 01:45 PM
The 4400 is on usa new season starts june 12 at 9 or 10