PDA

View Full Version : Lovely Lily!

Jax
05-17-2006, 09:48 AM
You are such a beauuutiful chinchilla, sweet Lily! It sounds like you do a good job of keeping your mama happy. Congrats to LOVELY PRETTY LILY!! :) :D :)

Zippy
05-17-2006, 11:21 AM
Congrats Lily you are pretty chincilla.Congrats on you speical day

blue girl
05-17-2006, 01:02 PM
Lily, what a lucky girl you are to be able to travel and see the world so often! Your mommy is also very lucky to have you around to keep her from being lonely. I can tell you are much loved and appreciated. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!

tatsxxx11
05-18-2006, 01:17 PM
Hi there precios Lily! Awww, what a cutie you are!:D

So sorry I missed your special day pretty one, but what a treat it was to meet you today! Bless your heart, keeping your mommy company while your daddy's away working! Sure sounds like you keep her well entertained in addition to feeling so very loved!:) I'd love to see you "bouncing" off those walls! But however did you get up onto that counter...?:eek: :D

Keep up the good work being your mom's loyal protector and best bud,Lily! You're a doll and so deserving of our "top pet" kudos!
Congrats to you dear Lily from one baseball lover to another! hehehe Hope you enjoyed a very special, fun filled Pet of the Day celebration with your proud mom!:)