PDA

View Full Version : Yesterday's adventure at the park

shihtzulover850
05-17-2006, 09:42 AM
Looking for something to do right now so I figured why not just talk about our day at the park yesterday. Okay it all started when we were walking around the park looking for what is supposed to be the new dog park. We found out that it was just proposed and it looked like a little bit of grass and a bunch of trees. So as we were walking past the tennis courts I spotted a big dog :eek: . Snuggles saw it to and being the shy dog that she is started walking on the other side of the trail :rolleyes:. When we got closer I was able to tell that it was part lab part something but wasn't quite sure what. He was big and black and had a white stripe on his chest and longish fur for a lab. Well we struck up a conversation with the lady who owned him. It turns out he was part lab part newfie and he weighed 118 pounds :eek:. Snuggles weighs a mere 8 pounds. He and his owner won the look alike contest because she has black hair also they were both wearing harley jackets she said. There had been on saturday a big party for the dog park that they wanted to have. Now you might not see anything interesting in all this but what was really shocking to me was the fact that snuggles didn't bark and actually became friends with the dog! :eek: :eek: Who would have thought well his owner wasn't surprised because she said that he had a doggie friend that was a three pound papillion that just loved to play with him. After that we went to wal-mart to look at harnesses, dog food, toys, and leashes. We ended up with a new dog toy for Snuggles that she played with all night and used as a pillow so no one would take it from her. The end. Sorry to run on like that :rolleyes:

zoomer
05-17-2006, 10:09 AM
Wow! No pictures????

shihtzulover850
05-17-2006, 10:15 AM
Nope I don't always have a camera on me. :( Wish I had though. He was really cool. :D :cool:

GoldenLuv
05-17-2006, 10:41 AM
Nope I don't always have a camera on me. :( Wish I had though. He was really cool. :D :cool:

ya should always carry a camera with you

shame on you... lmaooo

shihtzulover850
05-17-2006, 10:43 AM
hehehehehehehhe i will try next time. hoping we might run into him again tonight. :D by the way his name was Lucky