PDA

View Full Version : CRAZY dream

ashleycat
05-17-2006, 09:01 AM
Ok. So me and some people were riding on a bus. We come across this big ol dog rescue. TONS of dogs just runnin round. And they were all cute. BUT some were dead on the side of the road. :( I think I took one with me.

Anyways... Then all the sudden we appear in front of a grocery store. And I look down the road and see these HUGE nuclear war like smoke stuff. And these huge balls flyin everywhere. Everyone starts freaking out. Till I hear there is a rock concert there and those are just the effects.

BUT when the balls of whatever start flying soo far away, one bounced towards me. Now I'm talking like atleast a couple miles. Remember, this is a dream, so anything can happen. So... I touched the ball because it was going to knock me over. And the palms of my hands break out in a painfull rash. Then they swell up. And turn to leasions and it was really painfull. Other people were getting them too. Even my dh was there. So we were taken into the grocery store to a back office.

The guy told us what was happening and its some kind of war, or whatever. And he had to give us some pills, photograph our naked bodies and wounds from the chemical poison whatever it was. And told us we need to make a video tape to our loved ones incase we died.

Then I woke up.

davidpizzica
05-17-2006, 01:34 PM
Ok. So me and some people were riding on a bus. We come across this big ol dog rescue. TONS of dogs just runnin round. And they were all cute. BUT some were dead on the side of the road. :( I think I took one with me.

Anyways... Then all the sudden we appear in front of a grocery store. And I look down the road and see these HUGE nuclear war like smoke stuff. And these huge balls flyin everywhere. Everyone starts freaking out. Till I hear there is a rock concert there and those are just the effects.

BUT when the balls of whatever start flying soo far away, one bounced towards me. Now I'm talking like atleast a couple miles. Remember, this is a dream, so anything can happen. So... I touched the ball because it was going to knock me over. And the palms of my hands break out in a painfull rash. Then they swell up. And turn to leasions and it was really painfull. Other people were getting them too. Even my dh was there. So we were taken into the grocery store to a back office.

The guy told us what was happening and its some kind of war, or whatever. And he had to give us some pills, photograph our naked bodies and wounds from the chemical poison whatever it was. And told us we need to make a video tape to our loved ones incase we died.

Then I woke up.
Ashleycat, I had a very strange dream for a guy! In this dream I was pregnant! I didn't know what to do so I went on PT for advice! Crazy!

king2005
05-17-2006, 01:45 PM
Ashleycat, I had a very strange dream for a guy! In this dream I was pregnant! I didn't know what to do so I went on PT for advice! Crazy!

:D

Ashleycat, I've had those kinds of dreams too, not fun at all. Its far worse when you fall off the bed & are soaked from sweeting so much ewww

RedHedd
05-17-2006, 01:47 PM
While she was alive, Betty Bethards was my spiritual guide. She wrote the book on dream analysis - literally. I live by this book. Pay attention to your dreams - they are our teachers.

http://www.innerlight.org/index.html

MariaM
05-22-2006, 07:49 PM
That's a pretty insane dream.

But what is also insane...in the 'dream articles', Betty sais (not quoted exactly) "Tell your mind to do something, and it will. Tell yourself before you go to bed that you will remember your dreams, and you will. I tell myself that I will wake up 2 minutes before my alarm goes off, and I do."

The reason thats crazy....

I used to say "I want a good dream tonight" and I would have one. Just to not take advantage of it, sometimes I would also say "I want a bad dream tonight." Lo and behold, that's what I'd get. One time I said "Tonight I will have a bad dream, but in my dream I will know that it is just a dream."
That night I dreamed a green witch was cooking my dad in this big cauldron, but I didn't care, because in my dream, I KNEW IT WAS A DREAM. So crazy!

Suki Wingy
05-23-2006, 12:44 AM
"Tell your mind to do something, and it will. Tell yourself before you go to bed that you will remember your dreams, and you will. I tell myself that I will wake up 2 minutes before my alarm goes off, and I do."

I'm going to try and do that tonight. I was late 3 days last week and today because I slept in untill I had to leave my house. I had like 1 minute to get ready.
My last dream I remember involved my sister getting a whole bunch of hamsters and this one she let run aroung the house. Apperantly we had a giant pool with all of our stuff at the bottom, and so the hamster would swim around down there. I caught him and asked my mom if I could have him, since my sister never took care of him anyway, and she said yes. I put him in this cool cage. (That I saw on ebay the night before I had the dream) :p :p :)

buttercup132
05-23-2006, 06:24 AM
That's a pretty insane dream.

But what is also insane...in the 'dream articles', Betty sais (not quoted exactly) "Tell your mind to do something, and it will. Tell yourself before you go to bed that you will remember your dreams, and you will. I tell myself that I will wake up 2 minutes before my alarm goes off, and I do."

The reason thats crazy....

I used to say "I want a good dream tonight" and I would have one. Just to not take advantage of it, sometimes I would also say "I want a bad dream tonight." Lo and behold, that's what I'd get. One time I said "Tonight I will have a bad dream, but in my dream I will know that it is just a dream."
That night I dreamed a green witch was cooking my dad in this big cauldron, but I didn't care, because in my dream, I KNEW IT WAS A DREAM. So crazy!Thats so weird!!! The dream is also weird:confused: CRAZY seems to be the word lol

shihtzulover850
06-07-2006, 08:56 AM

It is true. You tell yourself what to dream about and you will! :eek: