PDA

View Full Version : adopted dog saves girl!

luvofallhorses
05-16-2006, 08:08 PM
http://www.cnn.com/ go to the videos and go to most watched videos and it is titled "real life Lassie"

and my opinion on it

is that shelter dogs rock and that is a very loyal dog and it shows that rotties ARE good dogs when in the right hands. :) I love his name, too. ;)

zoomer
05-16-2006, 08:11 PM
That's great. What an awesome dog. It may sound cheesy, but I believe that shelter dogs are more loyal and more loving, and more protective because they are thankful. Thankful to be alive. Thankful that they were saved by YOU. And they are willing to pay you back by putting their life on the thin line of saving you from danger. He is a great dog. I love his name, too. Creative and beautiful.

luvofallhorses
05-16-2006, 08:37 PM
not cheesy at all! :) It is true.

zoomer
05-16-2006, 08:39 PM

I agree but some people I have told think it is cheesy and stupid... I don't though!

Alysser
05-16-2006, 08:39 PM
That's great. What an awesome dog. It may sound cheesy, but I believe that shelter dogs are more loyal and more loving, and more protective because they are thankful. Thankful to be alive. Thankful that they were saved by YOU. And they are willing to pay you back by putting their life on the thin line of saving you from danger. He is a great dog. I love his name, too. Creative and beautiful.
I couldn't have said it better.

chocolatepuppy
05-16-2006, 08:58 PM
That's great! Way to go Buster! :D Thanks for sharing. :)

lost_milo
05-16-2006, 09:01 PM
http://www.cnn.com/ go to the videos and go to most watched videos and it is titled "real life Lassie"

and my opinion on it

is that shelter dogs rock and that is a very loyal dog and it shows that rotties ARE good dogs when in the right hands. :) I love his name, too. ;)
I agree with you 100%

lute
05-16-2006, 10:43 PM
i agree! Beanie(adopted) would do anything i ask him while Gracie(from a breeder) would rather do what i tell her to in her own time. i've always thought that adopted dogs are heaps more loyal then dogs from breeders,petstores, etc.

shihtzulover850
05-17-2006, 10:13 AM
cool! :D

critter crazy
05-17-2006, 10:39 AM
I loved it!! that was so awsome!! I will always have a place in my heart shelter dogs, and especially shelter rotties!! My Zeus(RIP) was a ahelter rottie and he was the best friend i could ever ask for!!!

cocker_luva
05-17-2006, 04:29 PM
i liked the end when the girl and the dog were playin