PDA

View Full Version : Two pretty girls! *2 pics*

Kfamr
05-16-2006, 01:57 PM
My co-worker and I went to the beach last night, and she brought along Brandy, you've seen her before. :)

Just two pictures from the night. Brandy needs a lot of excersize so Jill has been bringing her more. Of course, we're always willing to join them!

http://petevents.com/~simba/kibrandy1.jpg
http://petevents.com/~simba/kibrandy2.jpg

Just had to share some things about Ki..

I brought her flippy (of course.) I was working with her a bit. Put her in a lay/stay, threw the frisbee. Then I said "Okay, COME" and walked in the opposite direction. She followed me at my heel all the way to the other side of the beach as if she didn't care about her frisbee. BUT, as soon as I said "Okay, GET IT!" she ran full speed for it and brought it to me. We did this quite a few times and if I had thought of it I would have gotten my mom to take a video. She is so well-behaved when she wants to be (Kiki, not my mom!)

Anywho..
At the beach there are big rocks (as you can see in the picture.) A few ladies were sitting on the rocks watching Kiara. The wing blew her frisbee towards the rocks and she went after it. The ladies cringed, closed their eyes, and turned away thinking she was going to bash right into the rocks.
Keeping their heads turned, they asked if she ran into them.
She didn't hit them, but she left "skid marks" about a foot long and still caught the frisbee. She stopped herself just in time!

Just had to get my blabbing out before we leave tomorrow.. not sure how often I'll have internet access! Supposedly our campground has wireless internet (LOL, what has camping come to?) We might bring the laptop.

shihtzulover850
05-16-2006, 02:01 PM
hehehehehe That is funny sounds like you had fun :D

buttercup132
05-16-2006, 02:16 PM
AWww

where are you going?:confused:

Kfamr
05-16-2006, 02:18 PM
AWww

where are you going?:confused:

Ohio and Michigan....4 different PT meetings. ;)

k9krazee
05-16-2006, 02:31 PM
Aww, what a good girl she is!

I can't wait to meet you and Ki! :D

lute
05-16-2006, 02:57 PM
awww. yer right. they are pretty! :D

Alysser
05-16-2006, 06:41 PM
Wonderful pics! What pretty girls. :D Please take pictures of the PT meet! Please?

.sarah
05-16-2006, 07:10 PM
I love Brandy! She is adorable! :D

I thought that was a sand dune that Ki was standing on until you mentioned a rock. ;) She looks so pretty and the sky behind her is gorgeous.

I sooo wish I could have gone with you. Thanks again for the offer. :)

CagneyDog
05-16-2006, 07:17 PM
Great shots!

Have fun on your trip! Take lots of photos

Karen
05-16-2006, 07:21 PM
Having met Simba and Nala, I can't wait to meet the third amigo! ;) See ya Sunday, have a safe trip!

zoomer
05-16-2006, 07:37 PM
What beauties! Ki is so smart, she blows me away!

luvofallhorses
05-16-2006, 07:39 PM
aww, 2 very pretty girls! :D I hope you have a fun and safe trip! :) Make sure to take lots of pics! ;) :D

Oggyflute
05-17-2006, 04:00 AM
Great pics Kay, I think we just must see pics of the great camping adventure, so yeah, take the laptop. :)

Ginger's Mom
05-17-2006, 05:21 AM
Yes, they are both pretty girls. Kiara is a very smart and well behaved girl. Will all three of your kids be traveling with you?