PDA

View Full Version : DAD... Bob's bothering me...

BOBS DAD
05-16-2006, 12:23 PM
Actually,

Bob is not as big as Ginger. He is just a tad bit smaller, but photos are misleading. Also, he is almost "all" hair". I agree he sure does look bigger in these. It might of been the angle and Ginger's general annoyance at having to sit "with Bob" and get her picture taken. Ginger really gets along great with Bob, but sometimes she is just tired of his antics "and wants to be left alone". She reminds me of an older sister who gets a brother that comes along "later in life". They just love them and the younger brother just idolizes them, want to go "everywhre" they go, are always in their face, under their feet. So much so that sometimes the older sister has to scream and say, "MOM & DAD... why did you do this to me!!!!"

lvpets2002
05-16-2006, 12:31 PM
;) AAwee now how so sweet & cute.. Companion rivals Mmmm = oh its ok & if Bob didn't bother you = someone else would Like Mom or Dad.. :D

Husky_mom
05-16-2006, 12:34 PM
BOB!!! you are so big!!! hes grown up a LOT.........love the pic and the caption.....funny :D , he sure looks hairy but still hes BIG

shihtzulover850
05-16-2006, 12:50 PM
hehehehehe

My Peanuts
05-16-2006, 12:54 PM
LOL! Bob is a character. His facial expression reminds me of my Morty. Mischief in a cute way :).

pitc9
05-16-2006, 01:24 PM
HA HA!! How cute!!

Rachel
05-16-2006, 03:51 PM
Actually,

She reminds me of an older sister who gets a brother that comes along "later in life". They just love them and the younger brother just idolizes them, want to go "everywhre" they go, are always in their face, under their feet. So much so that sometimes the older sister has to scream and say, "MOM & DAD... why did you do this to me!!!!"

That is Hannah's lot in life too. Sometimes she gets crabby and bossy with him and then gets chastised for that. Ginger strikes me as more the tolerant type, although not without conveying that she is :p being imposed upon.

lv4dogs
05-16-2006, 03:51 PM
Bob just keeps on getting cuter & cuter!

Alysser
05-16-2006, 06:38 PM
Aw, thats a cute picture! :) lol how silly is Bob.