PDA

View Full Version : A Few Of Bob And Ginger

BOBS DAD
05-15-2006, 11:01 PM
Just an update..

Bob continues to change his appearance. I think he's done now. this is pretty much Bob - size and appearance.

Tollers-n-Dobes
05-15-2006, 11:03 PM
I love your two, they're both so adorable :) Bob sure has grown up a lot!

Pembroke_Corgi
05-16-2006, 07:48 AM
They are so cute! I didn't realize Bob was bigger than Ginger. He's still as cute as ever though, and Ginger too. :)

Sara luvs her Tinky
05-16-2006, 07:52 AM
CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!

They are both ADORABLE!! I love Bob's muzzle!! such a sweet face! :D

AdoreMyDogs
05-16-2006, 07:58 AM
Bob is absolutely adorable, what a sweet face he has! Ginger is also, I love those senior doggies :)

Ginger's Mom
05-16-2006, 09:33 AM
Oh my goodness, look how much Bob has grown!!! He is bigger than Ginger now (and she doesn't look too happy about that ;) ). He is absolutely adorable. And of course I love Ginger, how could I help but love a pretty little girl with that name.

Rachel
05-16-2006, 09:47 AM
Not being around here very much, I don't recall having *noticed* your dogs before. Now that I have, I have to say that I am officially in love. One can tell that Ginger is a sweetheart, and Bob, well, Bob is just adorable. Good thing you aren't a *stage dad* or Bob would certainly be working in film or on stage. He definitely has the look.

BOBS DAD
05-16-2006, 10:01 AM
Rachel,
I have actually got offers (just casual verbal comments) from people who claim to be in the Doggy Modeling/Casting Industry saying I should consider getting a portfolio and taking him to auditions.

I am sure that if I entertained their offers it would soon shift to money - costs to me. But I do think that Bob does look like that film mutt type of dog, and he is very clever - does all kinds of tricks and learns them real easily. I should take him to a handler for acting classes!!! HaHa!!! :D :D :D

Thanks for your comments. I will pass them along to Bob!

zoomer
05-16-2006, 10:12 AM
Your two are gorgeous. Bob has gotten big!

shihtzulover850
05-16-2006, 11:05 AM
cute :D

BOBS DAD
05-16-2006, 12:21 PM
Actually,

Bob is not as big as Ginger. He is just a tad bit smaller, but photos are misleading. Also, he is almost "all" hair". I agree he sure does look bigger in these. It might of been the angle and Ginger's general annoyance at having to sit "with Bob" and get her picture taken. Ginger really gets along great with Bob, but sometimes she is just tired of his antics "and wants to be left alone". She reminds me of an older sister who gets a brother that comes along "later in life". They just love them and the younger brother just idolizes them, want to go "everywhre" they go, are always in their face, under their feet. So much so that sometimes the older sister has to scream and say, "MOM & DAD... why did you do this to me!!!!"

Ginger's Mom
05-16-2006, 12:30 PM
Ginger really gets along great with Bob, but sometimes she is just tired of his antics "and wants to be left alone". She reminds me of an older sister who gets a brother that comes along "later in life". They just love them and the younger brother just idolizes them, want to go "everywhre" they go, are always in their face, under their feet. So much so that sometimes the older sister has to scream and say, "MOM & DAD... why did you do this to me!!!!"
I had to laugh when I saw this, because that is exactly the look she has on her face. And he does look like the adoring/annoying little brother. Very cute.

BOBS DAD
05-16-2006, 08:47 PM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y6/gingerjoy/gingsig.jpg

Ginger's Mom,

I love "your" Ginger and your Sig. You (or someone) did a very nice job with it. Have you posted pics of your Ginger recently? If so, I have to check out the thread.

Oggyflute
05-17-2006, 03:53 AM
Bob has got to be the coolest pup. He reminds me a lot of the pup I had as a young boy. :)