PDA

View Full Version : A phone call...

animal_rescue
05-15-2006, 04:32 PM
Got me 3 little kittens! So what happened was I answered the phone and my aunt says go look out on the porch, it wasn't me. Immediately I knew it was an animal. So I go out there and sure enough I find 2 white kittens and 1 grey kitten. They are about 6 weeks old and just the cutest things ever!! :D Then another phone call brings us better news. My mom had PJ and Jeffrey on a list for the Humane Society. They called us to tell us they had an opening for them but instead we'll be bringing the new kittens there since we foun PJ and Jeffrey homes. So they'll be leaving on Wednesday for the HS and I'm positive they'll find homes quickly.

catmandu
05-15-2006, 05:41 PM
And the Good Thing is that the Humane Society will spay and nueter them so that will put a break in the chain of unwanted Cats and Kittens.
Bless You for helping those Little Ones.

AbbyMom
05-15-2006, 07:28 PM
Wow, what a lucky break for those kittens! They not only found you, they found you at exactly the right time!

Laura's Babies
05-15-2006, 07:37 PM
Right, they found you at just the right time!! LUCKY for them!!!

Beauty17
05-16-2006, 08:37 AM
So glad you are optimistic about your kitties, and you got to hold them and enjoy them, if even for a short while. I pray they find loving homes.